What's the word on the 2013 championships? - page 4

Mischek:
There's a perception that a sponsor is a moron with money.)

Whether or not you're a moron is subjective. And without money, it's definitely not a sponsor.

Simply put:

A sponsor is a (delete unnecessary, insert necessary) with money.

Now, specifically on MCs and signals: The first wave of interest has subsided, and it has been marked by the debugging of the service, losing deposits and praising the service. Think about it: many signals show good profit but fail during copying (because they are scalping). The real copying champeon will put everything in its place, and the service will be rehabilitated (the user will just have something to complain about).

Mischek:
We have a common opinion that a sponsor is a moron with money.)

You kind of forgot the basics, a deal can only happen if and when both parties agree.

What did UWC get at the last championship? Are they all idiots to be a gold sponsor?

We all look for their own benefit. If they have a sponsor it means they know what they are getting.

Urain:
If you do not know how to solve this problem, you will have to rehabilitate the service.

I wonder where you got that from.

The EA chart was interesting, but it showed that every year, most people lose

Copying is the problem, pips copying is the square

Mischek:

I wonder where you got that from.

The EA chart was interesting, but it showed that every year, most people lose

Copying is the problem, copying pips is the square

I would not have thought it would have been possible to do that.

I have no idea why they were not allowed to copy pips before,

I think that maybe in the first year the pipsipsips will come out on top, but the mixed competition of pips and algovs will be even more interesting.

Reshetov:

About the retard or not, it's subjective.

There is no subjective. Either it is profitable and not just profitable, but more profitable than any other way, or it is a waste of money. All things considered. No one needs the 90s bullshit for nothing.

Urain:

You kind of forgot the basics, a deal can only happen if and when both parties agree.

What did UWC get at the last championship? Are they all idiots there to be a gold sponsor?

SZY everyone is looking for his own benefit, if a sponsor is found it means he knows what he gets.

I don't know UWC's sponsorship totals from last year's championships. Neither do you.

So why don't you give them your idea. According to your calculations they should agree. Not according to mine.

Urain:

The pipsmen are the ones who are going to lose at the tournament, by the way, and the question of why they weren't allowed to do it before will fall away.

Well, make up your mind. Either the service will be rehabilitated (it will just have something to cover it with).

Or -Here are the pipsmen and will lose.

If the idea is to be taken seriously, then at the very least we need a demand study (MQ needs to ask all signal providers if they will participate in such an event).

I think people who put out pipsers in the hope of showing a beautiful balance line, and then the grass can grow, will refuse (who wants to embarrass themselves in public).

Others will agree, it is a great promotion. After that, the picture will be clear whether the game is worth the candle.

I gave an idea to make it easier for users to understand who is who in signals.

If you do not know, you may be surprised with how profitable their copying is (you may get into trouble if you are not careful).

Urain:

If the idea is to be taken seriously, then at the very least we need a demand study (MQ needs to ask all signal providers if they will participate in such an event).

I think people who put out pipsers in the hope of showing a beautiful balance line, and then the grass can grow, will refuse (who wants to embarrass themselves in public).

Others will agree, it is a great promotion. After that, the picture will be clear whether the game is worth the candle.

I gave an idea to make it easier for users to understand who is who in signals.

If you do not know, you may be surprised by how good your trading robots are (in this case, the traders will be disappointed).

Yep ) So the sponsor still thinks first, calculates, calculates ...