What's the word on the 2013 championships? - page 2

If anyone hasn't seen it yet, here's what Renat said about the end of the ATC-20XX hamster show series:https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/144871
Будет ли в этом году проводиться чемпионат??? - MQL4 форум
  • www.mql5.com
Будет ли в этом году проводиться чемпионат??? - MQL4 форум

We skipped one year, now there are many more priority tasks, the tradition will probably be resumed when things settle down)

Let's have a multi-currency ATC competition!

zfs:
One year has already been missed, now there are many more priority tasks, the tradition will probably be resumed when things settle down)
Do you think MQL6 is on the way? The reason for skipping it at that time was approximately the same

Vladix:
If you haven't seen it yet, here's what Renat said about the end of the ATC-20XX hamster show series:https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/144871

For those who want to continue the tradition, there is an opportunity to participate in the unofficial Championship 2013 in the Signals service.

See Registration started NOW for UNOFFICIAL Automated Trading Championship 2013!!!

And who doesn't blow the back of an inglish.....

They should have refused to hold the championship for nothing. It won't help to popularise mql5. I was thinking about continuing to develop strategies on mql5 and sending an EA to the contest, but now I'll give up and go back to MT4, as many DCs don't support MT5 yet.

I won't spit, I won't go back. ))) But I came here with the championship, the championship attracted me, and now it's sad, boring and dreary...

Vladix:
Do you think MQL6 is on its way? There was a skip then for about the same reason
It's just that there were higher priority tasks and now there are. If the championship is gone, something new will appear. In any case, it's more interesting, I've never taken part in any of the championships, I've always had higher priority tasks. The Championship has only one meaning: to increase the balance at the maximum risk, and there is no way it beats real trading. In addition, the contests are always organized by brokers, and everyone who wants can always take part, including on demo accounts.
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете - Документация по MQL5

Vladix:
If you haven't seen it yet, here's what Renat said about the end of ATC-20XX hamster show series:https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/144871

To Renat, we'd like to hold a signal championship. And the service would develop and the tradition would be preserved (although if the decision is made, it's a bit late, there's not enough time to prepare).

But maybe in '14.

In fact, the championship is the most powerful advertisement, one phrase "EA won X place in the championship" and an influx of buyers is ensured, as the championship is offline testing in real time (those are the most honest tests).