What's the word on the 2013 championships? - page 6

FAQ:
The whole point was about placing EAs on an independent site.

Well, so far the goal of the Championship has been popularization of algorithmic trading, but if the goal is changed to promotion of signals, then the methods may be different.

In general, it would be good if the Championship would be self-supporting and independent, that would create stability.

I think it was OK with independence, MQs are equidistant from all brokers, but there seems to be a problem with self-sufficiency, if we could solve it and the Championship would become a traditional one.

As long as there is talk of signals as well.Imho the most serious promotion of signals will be the introduction of the promised TET technology.

Haven't heard anything for a while, I wonder if MQs are working in this direction or can we forget about it?

You can have a chat on Facebook, watch humour on the news and the Championship was interesting, and it was only here.

kPVT:

As long as there is talk of signals as well.Imho the most serious promotion of signals will be the introduction of the promised TET technology.

Haven't heard anything for a while, I wonder if MQs are working in this direction or can we forget about it?

5+

Urain:

Well, so far the goal of the Championship has been popularization of algorithmic trading, but if the goal is changed to promotion of signals, then the methods may be different.

In general, it would be good if the Championship were self-supporting and independent, that would create stability.

It seems to be OK with independence, MQs are equidistant from all brokers, but the self-financing was a problem, we should solve it and the Championship will become a traditional one.

Equidistance somehow affects it all, broker monitoring services are many, and here it's like a secret of the seven seals, it is clear that this is a professional ethics, but when it comes to the championship about the brokers immediately think. So maybe the equal advertising and informing about MetaTrader brokers makes sense? And already something could be made out of this kitchen by taking another part of the market away from the competitors.

What about self-organisation? Or was the championship only quoted because of the prizes?

Helen:
How about self-organised? Or was the championship only quoted because of the prizes?

The prizes, of course, were a significant part of the overall interest. But still, the interest was supported by the competition component itself. The level of information and support for the championship, which MetaQuotes provided, is difficult to replicate, let alone surpass.

If MQ had conducted the championship even without prizes, it would have attracted many experts.

So participate on equal footing with professionals and with your own money. No one has cancelled the BFI. And MT5 is already working at full speed on FORTS at the broker Otkrytie.

And how can a normal person buy MACD Sample with modifications for the decent money?

PAMM Bettera also does not shine with profitability and neuron systems have not shown themselves. For me, the Championship was not interesting from the beginning. It is like a game of poker for coins. It has nothing to do with reality.

dimeon:

So participate on equal terms with professionals and with your own money. No one has cancelled the BFI. And MT5 is already working at full speed on FORTS at the broker Otkrytie.

And how can a normal person buy MACD Sample with modifications for the decent money?

PAMM Bettera also does not shine with profitability and neuron systems have not shown themselves. For me, the Championship was not interesting from the beginning. It is like a game of poker for coins. It has nothing to do with reality.

Are you trading with OPEN on the real account? If so, share your experience, please!

I'm second week demo account can't connect - no clearing for trades. On demand for margin requirementsSymbolInfoInteger(_Symbol,SYMBOL_TRADE_CALC_MODE) answers with values that are not in the standard ENUM_SYMBOL_CALC_MODE: 33 and 34.

AccountInfoInteger(ACCOUNT_LEVERAGE) - gives one.

I've had a little bit of a binge. I can tell you that there are no problems like on the demo. I had a good profit on the demo, but not so much on the real one. I have not been trading on the real account because I have run out of money.