Where to start? - page 5

Read books and buy them better - it's for general development, you need to be able to distinguish lies from truth, everyone makes a strategy for themselves depending on deposit, time, broker and other means. "Everybody lies"(c).

Knowing MQL will help you make sure that your strategy can be profitable.

Ну так такая пропорция ко всякому ремеслу применима. Куда ни глянь 1\20 имеют 20\1, главное чтобы были те 5-10%, ато я пока сомневаюсьчто они есть вообще.

For the sake of interest, look at the top successful PAMM managers from two or three years ago. Where are many of these people now? What are the current results of these managers? Do the names like Anton Trefelev, Nikolai P. etc. mean anything to you?

I assure you, the goals that you set for yourself - are illusory, they're just not worth the effort that you have to make at least to achieve the zero result. Devote his life to the study of roulette - shallow and pointless, better aim to find himself, his vocation, learn a sailing, or take a backpack and go to the mountains, get a reliable profession, for example become a programmer C # or Java - here you will achieve greater results with less effort.

C-4:

For the sake of interest, look at the top successful PAMM managers from two or three years ago. Where are many of these people now? What are the current results of these managers? Do the names like Anton Trefelev, Nikolai P. etc. mean anything to you?

I assure you, the goals that you set for yourself - are illusory, they're just not worth the effort that you have to make at least to achieve the zero result. Devote his life to the study of roulette - shallow and pointless, better aim to find himself, his vocation, learn a sailing, or take a backpack and go to the mountains, get a reliable profession, for example become a programmer C # or Java - here you will achieve greater results with less effort.

Why are you so down to earth person, of course while you are young you need to get a major profession, and leave the exchange as a hobby, a business or a place to work part-time on writing programs. The market will not go anywhere and you can earn money only if you have enough capital and at a certain point, all the rest is yapping about 0. And to have capital you have to earn it. You can do it on forex too, exceeding the risks, hoping to increase your capital many times over. And there were cases of successful trades and Russian traders, but having enough capital (at least the same $1,000,000) it does not make sense to keep money on deposit, people transfer money into real projects. And when you are young, you have to take a risk, because there is still a chance to earn, and older people, who are more stable, have enough deposit rate, they do not need this risk, they have other values.
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Стили рисования
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Стили рисования
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Стили рисования - Документация по MQL5

Erm... thanks of course, if it's all from the heart... But excuse me, what are you all doing here then???

There are plenty of more fun forums, if the point is just to have fun. With all due respect, this is absurd... Grown men sitting around talking about nothing... I don't believe it.

I guess you're testing me. Okay, I passed the test.)

I may be young and not afraid, but I'd rather be broke and go into debt than to receive a grand from my uncle for the rest of my life and think in panic about my inevitable miserable old age. Maybe this is maximalism or stupidity, but I think so. I do not know how an ordinary programmer, or any other employee to become a billionaire in the future, even a millionaire I can not imagine how. Hired labor is a total ass, and if you have a family, it's a shame, too. Pretty girls like lucky men, not pussies.

An employer will never pay you more than your basic necessities, you'll have to work all your life and when you run out of money, you'll gloat and remember that you chickened out in your youth.

Brrrrr....

No, we have to try.

perepel:

Erm... thanks of course, if it's all from the heart... But excuse me, what are you all doing here then???

There are plenty of more fun forums, if the point is just to have fun. With all due respect, this is absurd... Grown men sitting around talking about nothing... I don't believe it.

I guess you're testing me. Okay, I passed the test.)

I may be young and unafraid, but I'd rather be broke and go into debt than to receive a grand from my uncle for the rest of my life and speak in panic about my inevitable miserable old age. Maybe this is maximalism or stupidity, but I think so. I do not know how an ordinary programmer, or any other employee to become a billionaire in the future, even a millionaire I can not imagine how. Hired labor is a total ass, and if you have a family, it's a shame, too. Pretty girls like lucky men, not pussies.

An employer will never pay you more than your basic necessities, you'll have to work all your life and when you run out of money, you'll gloat and remember that you chickened out in your youth.

Brrrrr....

Nah, you should try it.

No point, you think positively. Like everyone on this forum at the beginning of the journey.

By the way, if you don't break right away, you'll get a good workout.)

4elendger:

No bazaar, you think positively. So does everyone on this forum at the beginning of the journey.

By the way, if you don't break right away, you'll get a good workout).

Gentlemen, pardon the shadow of disbelief, but agree to very strange fact that the excitement on this forum if it was certainly a loss-making business, or bring little profit.

I understand that the big risk, but it will be even greater if you try to avoid it.

This is not a Taoist club, it's not like we're running with our hands in the water))))

perepel:

Gentlemen, pardon the shadow of disbelief, but agree it is very strange the very fact of such hype in this forum if it was a knowingly unprofitable business, or brought little profit.

I understand that the big risk, but it will be even greater if you try to avoid it.

This is not a Taoist club, it's not like we're running with our hands in the water))))

Start studying MQL5, doing research and other things... )). Waste less time on idle chitchat. )) This is the only right way. Everything will become clear as you go along. And each time it becomes clearer and clearer. )))

perepel:

Gentlemen, pardon the shadow of disbelief, but agree it is very strange the very fact of such hype in this forum if it was a knowingly unprofitable business, or brought little profit.

This is not a club for Taoists, it's not a pitchforks club))))

This is a club of seekers.)

perepel:

This business may be profitable for the "big" professional market players, but not for you. You better not even start wasting your time on it.

perepel: ... But excuse me, what are you all doing here then?

We're just sitting here making good money and fending off competitors.

Tol64: Start studying MQL5, doing research and other things... (Man, you're wasting your time on idle chitchat. )) This is the only right way. Everything will become clear as you go along. And each time it becomes clearer and clearer. )))
That's what you mean - working in the marketplace )))