Daily returns in forex, what is the target? - page 6

litechat:
Mathemat, I wanted to know the average temperature in the hospital.

You can spend a lot of time and get little, and it becomes a pointless exercise.

Only a millionaire earning 10-30% a year can be happy.

Not having a lot of capital behind me and counting on such interest, for example, it is easier for me to work for my uncle.

My uncle will give me a lot more money without any risks.

I wanted to find out how much and what to count on if my developments turn out to be successful.

Millionaires rejoice when they make their first million, but the joy disappears when they get close to their goals. I've read biographies.

It is the occasional success in the beginning that is more joyful, such is the psychology)

zfs:

Millionaires rejoice when they make their first million, the joy disappears when they are close to their goal. I've read biographies.

It is the occasional success in the beginning that is more joyful, such is the psychology)

Let me interject, with your permission, the joy disappears when something is achieved and there are no ideas to go on, it's not just about money ... although yes... some people lose their joy at some stage but it's a problem of lack of imagination or narrowness of interests, childhood may have been boring among millionaires and they can't think of where to go next...

IvanIvanov:
If I may interject, the joy is lost when something is achieved and there are no ideas to go on, it's not just about money... although yes... Some people lose their joy at some stage but it's a problem of lack of imagination or narrowness of interests, childhood may have been boring among millionaires and they cannot think further...
Any possible solutions? ))

litechat: I wanted to know the average hospital temperature.

Urain has already hinted to you transparently that the average hospital temperature is minus the spread per trade. True, it was done in the context of the whole speculative Forex, not an individual trader. But the overall result remains the same.

Achieve something else (-4 spreads or +2 spreads per trade - doesn't matter) and stop there. Short-term, of course.

That's why I wanted to know how much you can and should expect if my developments are successful.

With a probability close to 1, they won't be successful. Even if you think you've succeeded.

sanyooooook:
Possible solutions do not suggest? ))

I'll cut in too.

You have to read more fiction to have imagination. And with interest and desire.

But since a busy person doesn't have time for that, I guess that train has already left the station. When I was a kid I should have.

sanyooooook:
Any possible solutions? ))

There are a lot of variants, the most effective, according to Roerich, is to set a goal that "seems" not very real, so that in a hundred years if you get to the middle, so that you don't get bored...

And when you get bored, remember the goal and push yourself in its direction...

...It's kind of a variation on that... If you try, you can do it in 10 years, and then you'll have to turn on your imagination again :-)

Only it is not necessary to set a goal in the amount of money, it's a colored paper or numbers in an account with a lot of significance, it is more efficient to focus on some material, geographical or organizational goals there

IvanIvanov And then you have to get creative again :-)

I get the impression that you don't like to fantasise.

By the way, it works for me :)

Mathemat:

I get the impression that you don't like to fantasise.

By the way, it works itself out for me :)

:-) Why not..... sometimes I think if I start talking about my plans, they'll twist me up and put me in an asylum...

:-) But thank goodness times aren't like that......

..... Good for you!

And the misunderstanding of others is quite common as far as dreams are concerned... and one has to be aware of it, and be able to cope....

A dream can be shattered by the simple phrase - "You won't make it!" - which is what happens... usually....

Mathemat:

1) Urain has already hinted transparently that the average hospital temperature is minus the spread per trade. True, this was done in the context of all speculative Forex, not the individual trader. But the overall result remains the same.

2) With a probability close to 1, they will not be successful. Even if you think you will be successful.

1) It wasn't a question, it was an answer forMathemat.

2) I wish I could refute your statement, because it is true(

Well, there is nothing wrong with imagination, but it does not manifest itself in a normal state.

When all is normal (ie, all that it was necessary to eat) sit dumbly looking out the window and did not notice how spring has already come and will soon be over, as they say "well-fed belly to the study deaf )