Daily returns in forex, what is the target? - page 5

server:
Hard to disagree with you ................ And every year it gets harder and harder to count the movements, somehow it seems to me that soon the patterns in history will disappear - what everyone is looking for

You probably meant that it's harder to predict and play back movements rather than calculate in hindsight... It's elementary to calculate the possible maximum for the past unit of time and it does not depend on changes in market patterns over time.

And they do change, but the fact that they become totally non-stationary is unrealistic. Unless they are absolutely synthetic and not connected in any way with the real quotes, or the commission is larger than the integral of the rate per unit time. However, the trend is more the other way round, the commissions are decreasing due to competition. As well as sliding, extreme filtering from brokerage companies and other disturbances.

There is only one thing left, to develop fast heuristics to find market inefficiencies, META algorithm to find algorithms. Because the lifetime of a particular algorithm for a fleeting pattern, falls quickly. In general, I'm alluding to advanced neural networking sets.

gunia:

You probably meant that it's more difficult to predict and play back movements, rather than calculate in hindsight... It's elementary to calculate the possible maximum for the past unit of time and it does not depend on the change of market patterns over time.

And they do change, but the fact that they become totally non-stationary is unrealistic. Unless they are absolutely synthetic and not connected in any way with the real quotes, or the commission is larger than the integral of the rate per unit time. However, the trend is more the other way round, the commissions are decreasing due to competition. As well as slippage, extreme filtering from brokerage companies and other disturbances.

Only one thing remains, to develop fast heuristics to find market inefficiencies, META algorithm to find algorithms. Because the lifetime of a particular algorithm for a fleeting pattern, falls quickly. In general, I'm alluding to advanced neural network sets.

Well, we'll see.

gunia:

You probably meant that it's harder to predict and play back movements rather than calculate in hindsight... It's elementary to calculate the possible maximum for the past unit of time and it does not depend on changes in market patterns over time.

And they do change, but the fact that they become totally non-stationary is unrealistic. Unless they are absolutely synthetic and not connected in any way with the real quotes, or the commission is larger than the integral of the rate per unit time. However, the trend is more the other way round, the commissions are decreasing due to competition. As well as sliding, extreme filtering from brokerage companies and other disturbances.

There is only one thing left, to develop fast heuristics to find market inefficiencies, META algorithm to find algorithms. Because the lifetime of a particular algorithm for a fleeting pattern, falls quickly. In general, I'm alluding to advanced neural network sets.

Metaprotogypersuper malya... Don't play dumb, you're not selling anything. Or are you, all that stuff is designed to pigeonhole you nerds in the marketplace, or just to pigeonhole you nerds.

You're preaching a lot of nonsense here. "100 pips", "visionary traders", etc. It has nothing to do with reality.

m.butya:

Metaprotohypersuper fuck... Don't play dumb, you're not selling anything. Or are you?, all these words for scamming suckers were invented in the marketplace, or to confuse the nerds with each other.

You're preaching a lot of nonsense here. "100 pips", "visionary traders", etc. It has nothing to do with reality.

Don't interrupt the patient, he is still healing.)

m.butya:

Metaprotohypersuper fuck... Don't play dumb, you're not selling anything. Or are you?, all these words for scamming suckers were invented in the marketplace, or to confuse the nerds with the nerds.

sanyooooook:
dove, don't interrupt the patient, he's still healing )

Well, what can I say... Try as they say. I just wanted to kill two birds with one stone. My aim was to give a good impression to future suckers who will buy my plummers and to confuse incomplete market traders, because their plummer is partially my profit; well, I failed now, it's a matter of practice. Sooner or later I will learn to be more convincing and m.butya and sanyooooook will give me money to manage, it's only a matter of time.

I do not really bother analyzing the market, I do not botanize, I push one or the other, purely on instinct. But if I would immediately admit it, I would not be respected by professionals who also do it (I thought so). Frankly, not yet in the framework of my understanding, why are you trying so hard to help newcomers asking when to stop. Who just shows their cards like that?

Sorry about the masquerade. I retreat to observer mode, I have nothing more to say to such pros.

Sometimes you hare sometimes they hare you, it's the market...

sanyooooook:
dove, do not interrupt the patient, he is still recovering)

OK, but I don't think anything will help him, it's a chronicle. Such batshit demagogues need to be grounded periodically to distinguish their fantasies from reality. Then at least there is a small chance of "recovery".

m.butya:

OK, but I don't think anything will help him, it's a chronicle. Such batshit demagogues need to be grounded periodically to distinguish their fantasies from reality. Then at least there is a small chance of "recovery".

I'm afraid the patient is more dead than alive.

zfs: It's not enough to get 100 points every day, but it's a question of which figure to stop at, i.e. 100 points a day is enough.

I don't understand the topic's concerns. The question of the topic itself is meaningless.

100 points a day is enough for me too, but it's not the target you want to achieve. If you learn to make a steady 5 pips a day, the rest will follow.

Mathemat:

I don't understand the topic's concerns. I think the question itself is pointless.

Mathemat, I wanted to know the average temperature in the hospital.

You can spend a lot of time and get little, and it becomes a pointless activity.

Only a millionaire earning 10-30% a year can rejoice.

Not having a lot of capital behind me and counting on such interest, for example, it is easier for me to work for my uncle.

My uncle will give me a lot more money without any risks.

That is why I wanted to find out how much I can and what to expect if my developments turn out to be successful.

litechat:

Only a millionaire making 10-30% a year can be happy.

He was not always a millionaire, but I am more than sure that he was able to rejoice in such figures even then.

The Pindos, for example, are happy to part with their money for years at 6% per annum and consider 8% per annum to be a stroke of luck....