Daily returns in forex, what is the target? - page 2

sanyooooook:

do not take points as a basis

Do not take the percentage as a basis.

If you have a lot of money in your account, you may be able to increase it without risk.

As for the brokers, they have no need to ask for money and they don't need to ask for advice.)

I'm sorry if you've been disturbed, but read 1 in 10,000 and 1 in 100,000, the 4 and 5 digits and who introduced them.

I will not argue and speculate about terms, especially slang ones. I'm sorry if it disturbed you, read 1 to 10 000 and 1 to 100 000, 4-mark and 5-mark.

If you read carefully my response you will see that I gave 2 options, one is to base on the volatility of trading conditions and the stability of the TS (a reasonable drawdown) and the second is super-compressed response, the purpose of which is to understand the order of numbers, not to answer all the nuances.

sanyooooook:

Another question, enlighten us as to the historical moment when new became new and old became old: date, time and who introduced it.

Once upon a time: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/114733

как у вас с 5ым знаком? - MQL4 форум
  • www.mql5.com
как у вас с 5ым знаком? - MQL4 форум

sanyooooook:

If the deposit allows you to raise such an amount without much risk, you should take as a basis the amount that will be sufficient for you per day.

That's the crux of the problem - greed has no boundaries. You want more and more and you end up going in all movements and you fall into a trap or worse - you drop everything.

If I know for sure that I should earn, for instance, 100 pips, I'll look for good opportunities, enter a couple of times and leave.

I'm just a beginner, so I'm coming to the conclusion that I have to train myself and know my exact targets.

Документация по MQL5: Предопределенные переменные / _Digits
Документация по MQL5: Предопределенные переменные / _Digits
  • www.mql5.com
Предопределенные переменные / _Digits - Документация по MQL5

Contender:

Once upon a time: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/114733

how new they are four years later )

can you tell me when the supernovae will be introduced? )

gunia:

If you read carefully my answer, you will see that I gave 2 options, one is to base on the volatility of trading conditions and the stability of the TS (a reasonable drawdown) and the second is a super-compressed answer, which aims to understand the order of figures, not to answer all the nuances.

the usual bullshit mixed with mathematics, sorry.

sanyooooook:

how new they are after 4 years )

can you tell me when the supernovae will be introduced? )

ask MQ.

litechat:

That's the crux of the problem, greed has no boundaries. You want more and more and as a result you enter all movements and you fall into a trap or you lose everything.

If I know for sure that I should earn, for instance, 100 pips, I'll look for good opportunities, enter a couple of times and leave.

I'm just a beginner, so I'm coming to the conclusion that I have to train myself and know my exact targets.

If I'm a beginner, I think I need to train myself to know my exact targets.)

if you know exactly what you need 100 points you'll never make it down )

besides a point is not a point

sanyooooook:

if you know exactly what you need 100 points, you'll never get them down)

I agree)

sanyooooook:
the usual nonsense mixed with maths, sorry about that.
There's nothing to apologize for. A doctor doesn't take offense to a sick person.

gunia:
There's nothing to apologise for.) A doctor does not take offence at a sick person.
Of course, get well.)