Task: implementation of daily analytics in MQL5 with online display - page 5

avoitenko:

And what prevents this from being done with the same simplicity with which the website has been made to publish graphs?

What are the real pitfalls for analytics?

You need working automatic analytics systems first, and then you can create sections.

Silent:

The prediction thread has accumulated 10+ posts in a year. The section will also die out safely.

It's not. It's a whole industry, and services etc. It will never die. And there should be no posts there at all - as there is nothing to discuss there - everything is clear by price, levels and graphics. That is - there is a specificity here. The thing is that the analytics are not discussed - a trader looks at them, takes note of them (or does not take them into account) - that's all. There is a paid, there is a free one.

For example, I need to know analytics every morning:

• Either I surf on 5 or 8 english sites + calendars with press releases + special TV channels, spending at least 2 hours every morning,
  • Or I subscribe to 1 or 2 comrades whom I trust, getting the same information in my language, but in 10 or 15 minutes.

If a paid service, they give me levels (and give them at the weekend) that I can trade on all next week, or just sort of take them into account when trading my system.

I did such "a la paid" analytics few years ago on one of the forums (there were no signals here then) - in weekends I marked all buy stop and sell stop positions by days of the week (I don't trade limit orders, that is - I'm not looking for high and low), and the review - on the next weekend. Some people traded (and I traded them myself) using these levels, it was profitable, but I stopped because the process was very labour-intensive. It is really time consuming.

But the thing is that the current signals (signal service) cannot replace this - in fact, few people will subscribe to the signal with the frequency of opening positions from 1 to 5 on all pairs in a month ... on H4 or D1 for example ... that is - this needs a separate service.

And all the analytics is very personalized (as well as coding for traders).

What about brokers, many of them do something like analytics, but they do not do much ... For example - they give information for yesterday, or give information for today, but at the end of the day ... but to make it a separate service - they're not up to it yet ... they just don't understand where and when to charge :)

TheXpert:
I'd love to start a blog here on the community, if the opportunity existed. Blogging, imho, is a solution to your problem too.

In fact, brief blogs already exist - check out your profile, including your newsfeed. We can make a blog section in the profile that will automatically translate into the global blogs section of the site.

But I don't think blogs will survive when there is already an active forum. They are two competing branches of people's communication and they both won't survive. Someone will die because of the imbalance of visits.

And actually we're just now working on getting the social links out into the light of day. Just another site upgrade today or tomorrow will give new features in the forum. Our idea is that if we manage to show in traffic spots the flow of communication of people within profiles, it will give growth to personal diaries and blogs. As long as no one sees your thoughts, there's no desire to write.

Yes, I completely agree with Renat - we need automated analytics systems. And that's a question for coders. I, for example, can draw up the terms of reference for an automated analytics system for Ichimoku, but it will take me several weeks to draw it up (because there are a lot of signals, and we need to describe everything, etc.)... The programmer will be coding it for a few weeks ... And there is also analytics on digital filters, muwings, standard indicators, etc. ... that is a lot of work ... Two third party English forums tried to do it - it didn't work (due to time consuming process).

And I will do volume and level analysis from CME :)))

FAQ:
And I will do analytics on volumes and levels from CME :)))
the analytics are very personalised ... So is coding. That is, posting someone else's analytics without reference to the original is like posting someone else's indicator, changing its name and copyright to your own. You either have to do your own (for a limited community) or by automatic systems (for everyone).

Renat:

First you need working automatic analytics systems, and then you can create partitions.

If you use what you already have in the terminal, you can, for example, use templates to store analytical data.

Let's agree on what graphic elements should be present for a simple variant of the analytics: the target level, the level of forecast cancellation and the forecast itself in the form of arrows or lines.

In addition, you can put any graphical objects and indicators on the chart.

In order to publish analytics you need to write a standard Expert Advisor, which would monitor the presence of all of the necessary elements on the chart and, in case of success, allow you to save the template on the website.

For those who want to receive analytics it is possible to download this template through the terminal.

Of course it is primitive, but it will work.

avoitenko:

If you do from what you already have in the terminal, you can, for example, use templates as a storage for analytical data.

Let's agree on what graphical elements should be present for a simple variant of analytics: target level, the level at which the forecast is cancelled and the forecast itself in the form of an arrow or line.

In addition, you can attach any graphical objects and indicators to the chart.

In order to publish the analytics it is necessary to write a standard expert, which will monitor the presence of all necessary elements on the chart and, if successful, allow to save the template on the site.

For those who want to receive analytics they can download this template through the terminal.

Of course it is primitive, but it will work.

By the way, yes, publishing templates (template + screenshot) is a much better analytics system, because anyone can download it from the website and see all the indicators, objects, etc. And it's good for manual publishing.

Most likely, we will open "Analytics" section, where the subsections will be "Charts" (where screenshots are published now), "Profiles/Templates" (template + screenshot + description text) with the possibility of discussion, "Blogs" for personal blogging. Accordingly, further sub-sections can be added, including automatic publications.

Renat:

We'll probably open an analytics section...

Hooray!

Renat:

By the way yes, publishing templates (template + screenshot) is a much better analytics system, as anyone can download it from the website and see all the indicators, objects etc. And it's good for manual publishing.

Most likely, we will open "Analytics" section, where the subsections will be "Charts" (where screenshots are published now), "Profiles/Templates" (template + screenshot + description text) with the possibility of discussion, "Blogs" for personal blogging. Accordingly, further sub-sections can be added, including automated publications.

Escheb, a tester with graphical interface...

All the usual parameters of the Expert Advisor are displayed in the form of an equalizer

Once you have pulled the slider "Lot", you will see the balance and drawdown curve changing

Pull the "SL Size" slider - again, the curve changes

Pull "MA Period" slider - and again, you can see how the balance curve changes....

... If it were so clear, you could change the market behavior in 2 years, many people would stop doing stupid things in the market....

Trader's diary ++(Option, closed/open)

Analytics - I think it would be beautiful here, just not clear on the practical meaning.... Attraction of audience - understandable.

I met in my practice, the expanses of the network, a total of 5 people consistently and soberly publish their estimates of the situation in one sector or another trade, the rest or water or from case to case ...

If such people come to the service, they will need some kind of reinforcement or interest, I don't know morally or financially.... By the way, you can arrange the same subscription...

Analytics..... is like... like a weather forecast or a horoscope.....

....... except for the analogy of copying signals, nothing comes to mind, but in a veiled form, ..... here is your analytics, and you can open positions wherever you want....

I may be wrong... I have read the whole thread, I have not found any understanding, if you just want to make a fuss, I am in favour of.....