Electric train timetable - page 9

On "sp*rmatozoa" I already have 150 pips (MT4):

On MT5 - 75 pips.

newdigital:

On MT5 - 75 pips.

I want such a beautiful thing, to be honest, I am not familiar with Paramon's system....

Taaaac there are links somewhere above....

You know what the hardest thing about cross-moderating is? Switching the keyboard to Russian and English. Sometimes I write such good text... and it's like abracadabra in Russian... I want to make different computers - one for Russian and one for English.

newdigital:

On MT5 - 75 pips.

150 - five digits or four digits?

newdigital:
By the way, now our Godzilla has translated Paramon indicator for MT5. The other indicator has been translated by my friend Igor (igorad) at my request. I have translated it by my friend Igor (igorad) at my request. I will find the links where to download it from.

I'll explain briefly ... I'll find the links ... This is a very old Russian system. I don't know the real name of this Paramon, but he, without any software knowledge - created a very good thing. His system is still used (mainly abroad). it is based on a good theory (support - resistances), our indicators etc.

I have a 41 page branch on it in the English part of the forum :)

newdigital:

On MT5 - 75 pips.

150 - five digits or four digits?

newdigital:
You know what the hardest thing about cross-moderating is? Switching the keyboard to Russian and English. Sometimes I write such good text... and it's like abracadabra in Russian... I want to make different computers - one for Russian and one for English.
And this thing that switches itself depending on the meaning of a device, I do not remember the name, the only problem with it bad typing passwords if they are in English layout in Russian letters meaningfully composed

IvanIvanov:
150 - five digits or 4x?

pips, 4-digit ponces. Look at the picture, you can see everything. If it's in ponts - 1500. Although all count in pips.

• 1 pip - 1 pip in the case of 4-digit broker.
  • 1 pip = 10 ponts for a 5-digit broker.

"Digit" refers to how many digits after the price point on the broker's chart (4 or 5).

newdigital:

I'll explain briefly ... I'll find the links ... This is a very old Russian system. I don't know the real name of this Paramon, but he, without any software knowledge - created a very good thing. His system is still used (mainly abroad). it is based on a good theory (support - resistances), our indicators etc.

I have a 41 page thread on it in the English part of the forum :)

Paramon, well known person, I think I met him on FC forum, but did not get in touch with him... I looked it up, he's been there since 2003

newdigital:

pips, 4-digit ponces. Look at the picture, you can see everything.

• 1 pip is 1 point in the case of a 4-digit broker.
  • 1 pip = 10 ponts in the case of a 5-digit broker.

The "digit" refers to how many digits after the point the price has on the broker's chart (4 or 5).

At least I will know :-)