Electric train timetable - page 7

Look - do you see the yellow cross on the chart? If a bar (any bar) closes below it (breaks the bottom of the cross on the closed bar) - then you can open a buy on the Eu.

MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

USDCHF, M30, 2013.04.09

MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

cross

USDCHF, M30, 2013.04.09, MetaQuotes Software Corp.

newdigital:

The eu went to breakout, but on the open bar (i.e. it will be clear the day after tomorrow where the next bars will close), and it is true - the eu is trending down (primary bearish), so this possible breakout situation can be considered as a secondary trend (rally). But none of the Ichimoku signals shows it so far, except the Chinkou Span line (blue-green on the left - crossing the historical price on the open bar):

In short, if we open a buy, the first profit level is 1.3039 and the second is somewhere at 1.3180. Stop at 1.2861. This is the D1 timeframe.

===========

On M30 and H1 - the initial (primary) trend is bullish, but there is a risky move. The first profit level is 1.3051, the second is 1.3064. Initial stop at 1.3004.

If you need something fast, if the minute bar closes at 1.3043, you can open a buy order with a profit level at 1.3050 and a stop at 1.3030.

The USDCHF doesn't show that kind of outlook though. This pair is the leading one in the EURUSD/USDCHF tandem in most situations.

============

In short - on MT5 I have 15 pips on the EUR right now

and on MT5 I have 41 pips on the eu at the moment:

The first level of profit has been reached:

EURUSD, H1, 2013.04.09

eurusd h1 first profit level

EURUSD, H1, 2013.04.09, MetaQuotes Software Corp.

The next level is 1.3065 - if the EURUSD M1 price closes above that level, then you can buy again.

newdigital:

I've got an idea - the English-speaking people here translate threads with google anyway... So I can open a branch there on your system with a link here. But in this case, I need to clarify the rules - how many pips for pending orders from price? I mean the first post in this thread.

I remember, in the English mql5 there is one indicator that draws boxes if there is a market condition. Maybe it should be used?

In short - there is an idea.

I have gone to English mql5.

newdigital:

The eu went to the breakout, but on the open bar (i.e. it will be clear the day after tomorrow where the next bars will close), and it is true - the eu is trending down (primary bearish), so this possible breakout situation can be considered as a secondary trend (rally). But none of the Ichimoku signals shows it so far, except the Chinkou Span line (blue-green on the left - crossing the historical price on the open bar):

In short, if we open a buy, the first profit level is 1.3039 and the second is somewhere at 1.3180. Stop at 1.2861. This is the D1 timeframe.

===========

On M30 and H1, the primary trend is bullish, but there is a risky move. The first profit level is 1.3051, the second is 1.3064. Initial stop at 1.3004.

If you need something fast, if the one-minute bar closes at 1.3043, you can open a buy order with a profit level at 1.3050 and a stop at 1.3030.

The USDCHF doesn't show that kind of outlook though. This pair is the leader in the EURUSD/USDCHF tandem in most situations.

There is already a second one at 1.3078 now

EURUSD, D1, 2013.04.09

eurusd d1 buy

EURUSD, D1, 2013.04.09, MetaQuotes Software Corp.

and here i have it on metatrader 5:

and this is on mt4:

==========

And so every day for several months:

• In the morning I determine which pairs I will trade and in which directions (buy or sell). And I post it in forum threads (English)
  • open orders (around lunch time) - place screenshots on the forum.
  • The result in the evening - in the form of screenshots or statement.

newdigital:

I've got an idea - the English-speaking people here translate threads with google anyway... So I can open a branch there on your system with a link here. But I need to clarify the rules - how many pips for pending orders from price? I mean the first post in this thread.

I remember, in the English mql5 there is one indicator that draws boxes if there is a market condition. Maybe it should be used?

Good idea :-) For the sell I retreat no more than 0.00005 and try to use the low of the candle extremum, for the buy it is harder because of the floating spread for the euro + about 0.00005 which equals about 0.00025

I have a script for order placing and lot calculations on MT4. Now I am armed :-)

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

//|                               Copyright © 2013, Хлыстов Владимир |

//|                                                cmillion@narod.ru |

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

/*Cкрипт выставляет стоп ордера по двум горизонтальным линиям. Линии должны 

быть установлены до запуска скрипта. После того как установили линии их нужно 

переместить именно в ту точку, куда хотите поставить ордер. На линию выше

текущей цены выставиться ордер buystop на линию ниже цены sellstop

Если при старте скрипта нет линий, то скрипт выставляет их сам и выгружается, 

при повторной установке скрипта он выставит ордера на эти линии.

Стоплосс ордера выставлятся на противоположную линию, тейкпрофит определяется 

как процент расстояния между этими линиями Percent_TP

Объем ордера выставляем как процент от депозита (Percent_Lот), который мы 

готовы потерять при закрытии ордера по стоплоссу (по противоположной линии).

После установки скрипт удаляет линии.

*/

#property copyright "Copyright © 2013, Хлыстов Владимир"

#property link      "cmillion@narod.ru"

#property show_inputs

//--------------------------------------------------------------------

extern double  Percent_TP       = 100;   //тейкпрофит определяем как процент расстояния между линиями

extern double  Percent_Lот      = 1.0;   //лот определяем как процент потерь от депозита

extern int     Magic            = 0;     //уникальный номер ордеров этого скрипта

int slippage = 3;

int start()

{

bool ret;

if (ObjectFind("BS")==-1) {drawline("BS",Blue,iHigh(NULL,1440,0));ret=true;}

if (ObjectFind("SS")==-1) {drawline("SS",Red,iLow(NULL,1440,0));ret=true;}

if (ret)

{

Comment("Скрипт установил горизонтальные линии \n",

"Для выставления ордеров запустите скрипт еще раз");

return;

}

double SL,TP;

double PriceBS = NormalizeDouble(ObjectGet("BS",OBJPROP_PRICE1),Digits);

double PriceSS = NormalizeDouble(ObjectGet("SS",OBJPROP_PRICE1),Digits);

Comment("Высавляем \nBuySstop ",DoubleToStr(PriceBS,Digits),"\nSellSstop ",DoubleToStr(PriceSS,Digits));

if (PriceBS<PriceSS)

{

ObjectDelete("BS");

ObjectDelete("SS");

Comment("Неверно установлены линии, BS не может быть ниже SS");

return;

}

double Takeprofit = PriceBS - PriceSS;

double Lot = NormalizeDouble(AccountFreeMargin()*Percent_Lот/100/MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_TICKVALUE)/(Takeprofit/Point),2);

double MinLot = MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_MINLOT);

double Maxlot = MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_MAXLOT);

if (Lot<MinLot) Lot=MinLot;

if (Lot>Maxlot) Lot=Maxlot;

RefreshRates();

if(PriceBS>Ask) 

{

TP = NormalizeDouble(PriceBS + Takeprofit / 100 *Percent_TP ,Digits);

if (!OPENORDER(OP_BUYSTOP,PriceBS,PriceSS,TP,Lot)) ret=true;

}

if(PriceSS<Bid) 

{

if (Takeprofit!=0) TP = NormalizeDouble(PriceSS - Takeprofit / 100 *Percent_TP,Digits);

if (!OPENORDER(OP_SELLSTOP,PriceSS,PriceBS,TP,Lot)) ret=true;

}

if (!ret)

{

Comment("Скрипт выставил ордера и закончил свою работу");

ObjectDelete("BS");

ObjectDelete("SS");

return;

}

return(0);

}

int drawline(string NameL, color col, double Y1)

{

ObjectCreate(NameL, OBJ_HLINE, 0,0,Y1,0,0);

ObjectSet   (NameL, OBJPROP_COLOR, col);

ObjectSet   (NameL, OBJPROP_STYLE, STYLE_SOLID);

ObjectSet   (NameL, OBJPROP_WIDTH, 1);

return;

}

bool OPENORDER(int ord,double Price,double SL,double TP,double LOT)

{

int error,err;

while (!IsStopped())

{  error=true;

error=OrderSend(Symbol(),ord, LOT,Price,slippage,SL,TP,"http://cmillion.narod.ru",Magic,0,Blue);

if (error==-1)

{  

Print("Error  " ,GetLastError()," ",Symbol()," ord=",ord," Price=",DoubleToStr(Price,Digits)," SL=",DoubleToStr(SL,Digits)," TP=",DoubleToStr(TP,Digits));

err++;Sleep(2000);RefreshRates();

}

if (err >10) return(0);

if (error!=-1) return(1);

}

}                  

If you draw the lines you have to call them SS and BS to make the script recognize them, it's easier to use double-run script!

newdigital:

In short - I have an idea.

That's it ... I've gone into English-language mql5.

Can you give me a link to the idea :-(

IvanIvanov:

Good idea :-) For the sell I retreat not more than 0.00005, starting from the low of the extremum candle. For the bay it is more difficult because the spread is floating, for example for the euro I take a spread with some reserve + about 0.00005 and the result is about 0.00025

I have a script for order placing and lot calculations on MT4. Now I am armed :-)

I am armed now :-). Please refer to the article on the link and see how to correctly insert code so that it gets coloured. It makes it easier to read.
MQL5.community - Памятка пользователя
MQL5.community - Памятка пользователя
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
Вы недавно зарегистрировались и у вас возникли вопросы: Как вставить картинку в сообщение на форуме, как красиво оформить исходный код MQL5, где находятся ваши Личные сообщения? В этой статье мы подготовили для вас несколько практических советов, которые помогут быстрее освоиться на сайте MQL5.community и позволят в полной мере воспользоваться доступными функциональными возможностями.

IvanIvanov:
Please give me a link to the idea :-(

So the idea is yours, I just wanted to open a thread on it.

According to the rules of this system, do you place pending stop orders on the support/resistance lines? Then I suggest using this indicator from CodeBase - just to avoid drawing lines manually:

EURUSD, M1, 2013.04.10

EURUSD, M1, 2013.04.10, MetaQuotes Software Corp.

newdigital:

So the idea is yours, I just wanted to open a thread on it.

According to the rules of this system, do you place pending stop orders on the support/resistance lines? Then I suggest using this indicator from CodeBase - just to avoid drawing lines manually:

Not not lines, - levels! Lines are inclined, while levels - they are horizontal

The bottom deal did not come off, as gold went up like crazy during this period