Electric train timetable - page 6

I haven't found such a script in Codebase. But you can try doing it on a chart as described herehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/23/page16#comment_465616
Список изменений в билдах MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal
Список изменений в билдах MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal
  • www.mql5.com
Автоматическое обновление доступно через систему LiveUpdate:.

If the scripts are for MT4 - I have a few here (in the attachment).
Files:
scripts.zip  59 kb

Actually, it's a matter of habit whether you trade on MT4 or MT5. I always have two open in my computer now (4 and 5). I keep the fourth one only because of indicators and advisors (MT5 does not have many indicators and advisors):

MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

EURUSD, H1, 2013.04.09

Alpari NZ Limited, MetaTrader 4, Demo

eurusd abrahkam

EURUSD, H1, 2013.04.09, Alpari NZ Limited, MetaTrader 4, Demo

I trade on Metatrader 5 because it is convenient and I'm used to white background on charts.

MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

EURUSD, D1, 2013.04.09

MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

eurusd d1

EURUSD, D1, 2013.04.09, MetaQuotes Software Corp.

newdigital:
If the scripts are for MT4 - I have a few here (in the attachment).
I am familiar with this selection, I don't have it to the point, the point is not to bother with lot calculations and levels, but to do everything with one button. there is a lot of fuss instead of evaluating the situation, for 5 I have already been sketched, by acquaintance, and I need in one more place for 4

Yesterday the eur was behaving abominably, I do not have enough imagination where to enter the trade, although the Pound and the Aussie performed very well

Screenshots from the MetaTrader platform

EURUSD, M5, 2013.04.09

EURUSD, M5, 2013.04.09, MetaQuotes Software Corp.

By the way, if I open a chart with size settings, the indicator is not drawn

Screenshots of MetaTrader platform

EURUSD, M5, 2013.04.09

Oh, here we go... Mm-hmm, but then the picture's nothing.

Screenshots from MetaTrader platform

EURUSD, M5, 2013.04.09

newdigital:

Actually, it's a matter of habit whether you trade on MT4 or MT5. I always have two open in my computer now (4 and 5). I keep the fourth one only because of indicators and advisors (MT5 does not have many indicators and advisors):

What's your sperm indicator there :-) pardon the expression looks like....

One of them is NRTR_Color_Line - available for MT5 fromhttps://www.mql5.com/en/forum/10741/page7#comment_440666

The other one is AbrahamTrend_v1 made according to the article Trading the Trend by A.Abraham. So it is also a variation of NRTR. It hasn't been translated into MT5 yet.

You can see what NRTR is herehttps://www.mql5.com/en/forum/9950/page9#comment_439033 - Konstantin Kopyrkin discovered this theory and described it here(his site is in Russian).

NRTR is Nick Rypock Trailing Reverse, if you read Nick Rypock from the reverse side, you get the last name of the author (that's how he immortalized himself :) ) Before Kopyrkin (till 2001) R.Colby and T.Meyers proposed this idea.

Asctrend system is based on this NRTR indicator as well, with Expert Advisors. You can download and watch it herehttps://www.mql5.com/en/forum/10741/page19#comment_468055(it is our forum, but English section). There are already two EAs there (two versions), I optimized them for settings and backtesting etc. You can download (posted the source code) and see. Any improvement is welcome.

IvanIvanov:<br / translate="no">

Yesterday the eur was behaving abnormally, I do not have enough imagination for a deal to be entered, although the pound and the aussie did very well

By the way, if I set the chart with the size settings the indicator does not show

The euras went to the breakthrough, but on the open bar (it will be clear the day after tomorrow where the bars will close), and it is true, the euras is in a declining trend (primary bearish), i.e. this possible situation of a breakthrough may be considered as a secondary trend (rally). But none of the Ichimoku signals shows it so far, except the Chinkou Span line (blue-green on the left - crossing the historical price on the open bar):

EURUSD, D1, 2013.04.09, MetaQuotes Software Corp.

In short, if we open a buy, the first profit level is 1.3039 and the second is somewhere at 1.3180. Stop at 1.2861. This is the D1 timeframe.

===========

On M30 and H1, the primary trend is bullish, but there is a risky move. The first profit level is 1.3051, the second is 1.3064. Initial stop at 1.3004.

If you need something fast, if the minute bar closes at 1.3043, you can open a buy order with a profit level at 1.3050 and a stop at 1.3030.

The USDCHF doesn't show that kind of outlook though. This pair is the leading one in the EURUSD/USDCHF tandem in most situations.

============

In short - on MT5 I have 15 pips on the eu at the moment

and on MT5 I have 41 pips on the yen right now:

I've got an idea - the English-speaking people here translate threads with google anyway... So I can open a branch there on your system with a link here. But in this case, I need to clarify the rules - how many pips for pending orders from price? I mean the first post in this thread.

I remember, in the English mql5 there is one indicator that draws boxes if there is a market condition. Maybe it should be used?

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров - Документация по MQL5