Electric train timetable - page 5

newdigital:

When you take a screenshot, make Active Chart with 750x560 pixels as here on the picture https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/11470/page3#comment_465964 I also have 1020x1080

By the way, MT4 charts the same way too - you write your id there in metatrader, and take screenshots and they go to Charts in Profile, from there pocket them.

i don't want them to look like a packet of cigarettes on my monitor, maybe they don't need small monitors, i switched to a bigger monitor, my profitability went up..... what i'm calling for ... on small monitors, the market seems in a completely different light ... at least from a manual trading point of view ... at least in terms of manual trading.

I have a printout of euro daily on A1 hanging on my wall, so as not to forget the annual and historical outlook, because I have not yet grown up to the monitor on A1...

I have a lot of experience with screenshots - there are already nine sheets of them here

By the way, profile screenshots are not visible to other users - I can't see yours, and you can't see mine, and unregistered users can't see your-my-any screenshots. If the screenshots in the profiles were public, it would be better. Of course, you could make 'for all' a profile preview show, but then all my 9 sheets of screenshots would be mixed up with text (and I use the text in my profile as a personal notepad) ... if 9 sheets of screenshots will be mixed up with my required notes then I will not find anything in my profile at all ... and at the end of April I will have 9 more sheets of screenshots :) ... why do i personally need 9 sheets of my own screenshots (which i make for forum threads)? :) How about a service desk suggestion?

IvanIvanov:

750x560, not small. my picture looks like a packet of cigarettes on my monitor, maybe don't bother people with small monitors, when I switched to a big monitor, my profitability increased..... what I urge everyone to do... on small monitors, the market appears in a completely different light... at least in terms of manual trading.

I have a printout of the Euro daily on A1 hanging on my wall, so I don't forget the annual and historical outlook, because I haven't grown up to the A1 monitor yet...

Here it is - 750 by 560:

Screenshots of the MetaTrader trading platform

GBPUSD, M30, 2013.04.05

MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

nfp

GBPUSD, M30, 2013.04.05, MetaQuotes Software Corp.

You could do a little more ... here I found it - when I put indicators in MT5 CodeBase, there are rules on screenshots:

При этом придерживайтесь нескольких хороших правил:

• Published charts with indicators or graphical objects must be in black and white: white background - black and white candles or black bars. This will allow the drawing to be printed from the screen.

• All drawings must be of excellent quality, which is best ensured by the PNG format. The GIF format is also acceptable if the images are of an appropriate quality. It is not recommended to use the JPG format for screen shots.

• All images must not exceed 750 pixels in width. If you insert an image that is wider, it will automatically be reduced in size with a significant loss of quality when you save it.

Все изображения не должны превышать 750 пикселей в ширину. Если вы вставите изображение большей ширины, при сохранении оно автоматически уменьшится с существенной потерей качества.

There must be a problem here, but it's for kodobase rules or everything, and I agree about printing, :-) a couple of times I sent a black drawing to print..... it was fun...

But if 750 then the originals in higher quality are rendered meaningless altogether...

IvanIvanov:

There must be a problem here, but it's for kodobase rules or everything, and I agree about printing, :-) a couple of times I sent a black drawing to print..... it was fun...

But if 750 then the originals in higher quality are rendered meaningless altogether...

For CodeBase. Probably the same for articles too (don't know exactly - I haven't written any articles yet).

IvanIvanov:

But if it's 750 then the originals in higher quality become meaningless altogether...

but do all the bars on your screenshots make sense?

sergeev:
do your screenshots make sense of all the bars?

Actually, for me, for example - what matters is not only - what happened directly around the orders, but also before and after, for example to assess the potential of a move and how the situation developed "before" .... I grew up a bit from the times - when the market for me was trending on the last three candlesticks...

What is the important point for you - the quote of the order.... so you don't need screenshots for that at all...

papaklass:

For me, the black background is more familiar. Otherwise, I don't see much difference.

Printing white is much more economical. And it's more convenient.

But looking at it on a monitor is better with a black background.

I don't know if I need a script or an Expert Advisor for MT4 to set pendants according to the scheme described in this branch.

The script should draw a couple of lines on the chart, spread them with a mouse and set respectively BuyStop and SellStop on these lines and stops to them, on the opposite line

It is desirable to percentage calculation of the lot and separately specify in the settings of the level of take as a percentage of the size of stop loss

Maybe someone has seen a ready-made?