Electric train timetable - page 4

IvanIvanov:

I used to have a script on mt4, I don't remember the name, where you set the risk percentage in the settings, then you set lines where to place orders, press the button, it calculates the lot and places orders.

But that script placed one order, for example, for a bystop and stop profit, while this script requires two orders in different directions.

in other words, it splits the lot by the stop loss.

Vladon:
in other words, a breakdown of the lot from the stop loss.
Yes

newdigital:

For example - here:

• indicators and templates for black backgrounds
  • indicators and templates for white backgrounds

And so on for each of its branches. What should I do? Otherwise, it is difficult for forum members to understand something if it is black. And even better to do links/summary thread (that is a separate comment with information about where something is on the branch). But if the branch will be 50 or 80 pages - no one will not find anything.

I just share my experience. I have done so in one branch with white background, and somewhere on the 15th page two versions of advisor have been programmed and posted in the branch with the source code. I have free EAs in all of my branches - the coders do it by my descriptions of what I've posted in the branches. And if the black background was in pictures - no one would have programmed anything for me for free (and I'm not a programmer myself, sorry).

And it's better to make screenshots directly in the terminal - for example:

And then the page with the screenshot opens, and you can click on "pocket" there:

The "pocket" link will turn green, then go to your post and click here (paste from pocket):

and the screenshot will be inserted where the mouse cursor is.

It is even possible not to upload any screenshots to the computer - everything is posted from the chart pocket.

Interesting about the pocket, I didn't know about the black background, but I still don't get it, why can't you see it..... I don't get it.... can't see it in the preview or in the main picture....

Try taking a screenshot with a white background through the terminal as I described and you'll see the difference.

I'm sorry, is it just me who thinks this strategy could be called "Roulette"?

I have a few similar ideas in my stash:

1. bet on red and double up if you lose

2. Bet on red, lose and double.

3. Bet without doubling, and if you lose the second time, quadruple...

If you go out, throw a coin near the doorway when you come back, there may be a ruble lying there...

What's the strategy? Giving away in the hope of getting more?

Both trawl and lot calculation from the stop in the long term by this plan do not add anything to the profit of the strategy

If you're interested, look at the Forex Blue Box Expert Advisor, see its returns at different intervals.

P.S. sorry if I spoke out too harshly, my nerves are acting up today. nothing personal. the point of the post - do not waste your time

alcom:

I'm sorry, is it just me who thinks this strategy could be called "Roulette"?

I've got a few ideas like that in the back of my mind:

1. bet on red and double up if you lose

2. Bet on red, lose and double.

3. Bet without doubling, and if you lose the second time, quadruple...

If you go out, throw a coin near the doorway when you come back, there may be a ruble lying there...

What's the strategy? Giving away in the hope of getting more?

Both trawl and lot calculation from the stop in the long term by this plan do not add anything to the profit of the strategy

If you're interested, look at the Forex Blue Box Expert Advisor, see its profitability at different intervals.

P.S. sorry if I spoke out harshly, my nerves are acting up today. nothing personal. the point of the post - do not waste your time

Where did you see doubling, trebling? It's all about the preponderance of profitable trades over losing ones, other conditions being equal.

When I am in a bad mood because of market failures, I start sorting out my own mistakes.

I, for example, see success in trading as being systematic, with a "good entry".

What then do you see perspective in?

Why is it "Good entry" - I can spell it out if it's not clear to me, I thought the point was clear.

Screenshots of MetaTrader trading platform

EURUSD, M5, 2013.04.07

MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

EURUSD, M5, 2013.04.07, MetaQuotes Software Corp.

Screenshots of MetaTrader trading platform

EURUSD, M5, 2013.04.07

MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

EURUSD, M5, 2013.04.07, MetaQuotes Software Corp.

I have thought about it, there seems to be a suggestion of bad visibility, but I need to check it, so please advise on the visibility - invisibility of black and white variants.

Posting via "pocket" as is....

Friday's situation, - Beautiful!

PysSy pictures without links to the original screenshots, now fix it

IvanIvanov:
... so please comment on the visibility and invisibility of the black and white variants.

Cool. If everyone does it that way, the forum will look nice. ))

tol64:
That's cool. If everyone does this, the forum will look nice. ))
Thanks! And about the black and white, I have the assumption that the screenshots may not look good on screens with small resolution, I have a monitor set to 1920 to 1080 and screenshots of the same size

IvanIvanov:
Thank you! And the black and white, I have an assumption that screenshots may not look good on screens with a small resolution, my monitor is set to 1920 x 1080 and screenshots of the same size

When you take a screenshot, make Active Chart with 750x560 pixels as here on the picture https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/11470/page3#comment_465964 I also have 1020x1080

By the way, MT4 charts the same way - you type in your id there in metatrader, and take screenshots, and they go to Charts in Profile, then pocket them from there.

Расписание электричек
Расписание электричек
  • www.mql5.com
Из индикаторов TIME IV и фракталы.