Experiments with MetaTrader 5 at Discovery - page 76

And can you tell me about the certificates, though?

lex999:
And can you tell me about the certificates, though?
What does the broker say?

Alternatively, you can reset your password in your personal account and create a certificate the first time you log in and make sure you tick the "Add to Windows library" box. If you did not check this box when you created the certificate, there will be no porting function. Therefore, you should pay attention to this when recreating it.

I, for one, would like an explanation of my balance sheet adjustments from the company management. Is that possible?

In general, I keep track of changes and everything is kind of even, but here's the last write-off is not included in the calculation, what kind of interest can anyone explain?

They just took 150 rubles and did not understand what for!!! And yes, I read an article about MOEX. It's cool, by the way, a lot of questions fell away. But here in the middle of the session they took 150 roubles or so. What for? May I ask?

Mihail Marchukajtes:

I, for one, would like an explanation of my balance sheet adjustments from the company management. Is that possible?

In general, I follow the changes and everything is kind of even, but the last write-off is not included in the calculation, what kind of interest it is, can anyone explain?

They just charged me 150 rubles for something I don't understand! And yes I read the article about the MOEX calculations. By the way, it's cool, a lot of questions fell away. But here in the middle of the session they took 150 roubles or so. What for? May I ask?

Today I noticed that I have debited 295 rubles from my account every month. In myAlpari there is no intelligible information about these deductions.

Today I sent a request to clients@open.ru asking for explanation. I did not get any response from them yet.

Sergey Lebedev:

Today I noticed that 295 rubles have been deducted from my account every month. There is no intelligible information about these charges in my personal account.

Today I sent a request to clients@open.ru asking for explanations. I did not get any response from them yet.

Go to your personal cabinet and order a broker's report, it should describe all the transactions.

It turned out to be an account maintenance fee, which is charged if the amount of assets is less than 50,000 roubles at the end of a calendar month.

I decided to test the strategy on the stock demo days in Ostrovashka. Before the last terminal update (build 2450) everything was fine. But now some charts look like this (quote history is only available since May 22):

And some of them look fine:

The question is: Who is to blame? The broker or the terminal?