Experiments with MetaTrader 5 at Discovery - page 38

10937:

Thanks - got the connection sorted out !!! There's a second problem:

I still don't understand why the mobile version only has demo servers and no real ones...

By the way, neither in mobile nor in PC version of MT5 broker "Discovery" I have no connection to the exchange ... old quotes are hanging ... but rltime nothing happens ... WHY ?

Today is a day off - Spring is here))

Mikalas

Dima_S

Could you please tell me if the extended glass is working for you on the real?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/41653

serferrer:

Mikalas

Dima_S

Could you please tell me if the extended glass is working for you on the real?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/41653

No, of course not - I wrote about it. I understand this is due to a radical redesign of the tumbler.

Dima_S:
No, of course not - I wrote about it. I understand it has to do with a radical redesign of the glass.

Thank you.

ФОРТС Вопрос к Ренату
ФОРТС Вопрос к Ренату
  • www.mql5.com
С большими проблемами удалось это сделать (начальник отдела по работе с профессиональными клиентами ДЦ Открытие Евгений Сергеевич,. - Страница 19 - Категория: автоматические торговые системы

Good afternoon!

Faced with a strange behaviour of futures gluing at broker "Otkritie" in MetaTrader 5 (build 1150).

SBRF Splice - it is loadedin the terminal, but in the strategy tester the profit on any trade is zero.

RTS Splice - the terminal loads it but profit is not calculated correctly in the strategy tester, for example, if you open RTS 9.15 on the same period, the trades are the same, prices are the same but profit for each trade is understated by about 2 times (tested on August data)

Si Splice - it was calculated correctly (tested with August data, checked with Si 9.15)

BR Splice - data is not even loaded into the terminal!

the opening is promised in mt5 by the end of the month.

Grigoriy Chaunin:
Otkritie promises shares in mt5 by the end of the month.
I hope it will come to options after stocks, I was promised by Otkritie at the end of last year that after stocks, it would be options' turn.

I was recently told that no options are planned in the near future. But what is in the near future is the question.

Didn't do the promotions as promised. Support does not say anything definite about this.

Please make it possible to trade stocks via mt5, the clearing of futures is annoying.