Discussion of high-frequency trading on MT5 - page 13

Integer:
What is it and how? The minimum capital of an investor?
Yes

papaklass:
It's simple enough. There's one offer for $1,000,000. You can try it.
I've already discussed here the consequences of one friend's subscription to a signal with ~1000-10000% p.a. yield, but you had to open an account with a signal broker. I think the demand was more modest there - minimum deposit was $2500. In the same thread there was a detailed description of where such profitability came from and the consequences of such subscription

DenisFXO:
Yes
Probably so that no one can check it practically.

DenisFXO:
Hello Gentlemen,
A few words regarding the results of hrenfx. I do believe he is one of the best in the world, but among auto traders. I have been watching his research and results (with my mouth open) for several years now. I remember his first results, I know he was not allowed to work anywhere (even we had problems) because at the time there was no technology to serve such a profitable client.
Is hrenfx a promotional product by FXOpen? No, it is not, but of course indirectly (voluntarily) its results advertise our services.
Regarding his risks. The main thing is how much he has already lost, i.e. the guy is in good standing, doing research with his own money, as far as I know he does not take other people's money (unfortunately for me) ). There is no perfect strategy in FOREX, and the only indicator to look at is P/L for a period of time.
Regards,
Denis Peganov
DenisFXO:

Something must be bothering us, because there is no investor :)

P.S. In general, PAMM without investors, it is only your money.

(even we had problems) What position do you have atFXOpen? You're talking out of your ass a bit... Especially the second post. If you have introduced yourself, state your name in full.

If you don't know what the market is about, you may be right, but if you don't know what the market is about it's not the best, you may be right.

As for the risks I completely agree with lordlev. Count Sharpe onhrenfx trading, or at least look at his balance curve, no one in their right mind would invest in such trading, which is what happens, not because it doesn't allow it.

DenisFXO:
Yes
You've been acting a bit spiffy lately, by the way. The spikes aren't marketable... Quotes are moving off...

A100:
I've already discussed the consequences of one fellow's subscription to a signal with a ~1000% annual return, but I had to open an account with a signal broker. The requests there were more modest - I think the minimum deposit was $2,500. In the same thread it was described in details, where did the profitability come from and what will be the consequence of such subscription.
The conversation is drifting to the side. If only, and if not...

TheXpert:
You've been acting a bit spiffy lately, by the way. The spikes aren't marketable... Quotes are moving off...
This isn't really the place for that kind of talk, there were technical problems, not on our side, sorted.

DenisFXO:
The conversation goes sideways. If only, and if not...

Then justify the amount min $ 1million, not 10K for example.

In other PAMMs the min is 3-4 orders of magnitude less.

DenisFXO:
It turns out that it is. It's up to you to believe it or not. If future facts are found that this is a "publicity stunt" then you can publicly embarrass me.
In this thread I claim that hrenfx is a serious guy, more of a scientist than a trader.
1. It seems to me that many people don't really understand the purpose of working in FOREX, and are very sceptical of risky strategies (me too, if taking risks without an idea). For example, as an option:
2 Traders,
2. T1 makes a deposit of 5k 10 times, 9 times he loses, on 10th time he makes +200k.
3. T2 makes 5K deposit all the time he is in profit, in a year he has +5K (100%).
So, for me, the best trader is the one who has earned the most, not the one who has done it more beautifully. The only indicator is profitability, everything else is a toy.
Also, I do not urge anyone to trade with us, in fact, there are worthy companies to choose from. I think every serious trader is able to choose a place to work without any "tips".

1. I do not know how risky it is, and I was even ready to defend my position, that the strategy is not so risky. Big declines after the big takeoff, when you can afford to take more risks, and declines are not lower than before the big takeoff. But since you confirm that the strategy is risky, I agree.

2. The dead are silent and the winner is not judged.

3. Preferred option for its stability.

gunia:

(even we had problems) What position do you hold atFXOpen? A bit of a talker, if you ask me... Especially the second post. If you're going to introduce yourself, you better state all the details.

If you don't cite us, it's because we don't know how to do it and we don't want to justify it.

As for the risks I completely agree with lordlev. Count Sharpe onhrenfx trading, or at least look at his balance curve, no one in their right mind would invest in such trading, which is what happens, not because it doesn't allow it.

1. Denis Peganov, Doctors at FXOpen NZ
2. Under the technology of 5-7 years ago hrenfx could bankrupt any DC on MT4 within weeks, including us.
3. i understand the risks in his trading, but i think the risk should be adequate to the potential profit, in this case the value for money is excellent. Watching the results for more than a year, I know what I'm talking about.
4. If you think that there are no willing to invest in his PAMM, you are very wrong :)