Discussion of high-frequency trading on MT5 - page 12

DenisFXO:
As far as I know he doesn't take outsiders (unfortunately for me:) ).
Denis Peganov
And PAMM is not someone else's money now? And what prevents you from seriously investing there? Or maybe you do not know about such an opportunity? Theoretically, I admit that the development director may not be aware of it.

EvMir:

If you had read the FAQ andhrenfx's posts, you wouldn't be asking such nonsense.hrenfxis, in my opinion, the only person here who knows about HFT from all the people present.

"Best in the world" is a bit of a mouthful, as trolls will be active immediately, but he is definitely a very competent person.

You shift attention to yourself and your pseudo-grail every time, you've already been banned and a couple of bazaar topics closed by you bloated, so now you've started it here again.

Full stop with your grail.hrenfx hasa lot of useful information, unlike your pseudo claims that you "have seen the light" and will soon become a millionaire. And all of it in a bright and ugly talkative form with lots of excuses, like a little child.

Wait till you get banned forever.

I've read it 10 times and I can't even find a hint of your product. I'm happy for prickfh that he does know a lot about the trade. That is undeniable. I'm just expressing my thoughts on his pamm account, that it's actually a risky very risky pamm. And all the interest is just luck. Unfortunately my speech style is not aristocratic at all, sorry. And I'm a lousy teacher, I will not be able to write articles. I thought I'd write an article... and put it on the public domain. If anyone needs it, they can rewrite it and post it here. I'll do it in the next month.

lordlev:
in your direction? read it 10 times and didn't even find a hint about his product. I'm once for dickhead that he really knows a lot about the trade. That's undeniable. I'm just expressing my thoughts on his pamm account, that it's actually a risky very risky pamm. And all the interest is just luck. Unfortunately my speech style is not aristocratic at all, sorry. And I'm a lousy teacher, I will not be able to write articles. I thought I'd write an article... and put it on the public domain. If anyone needs it, they can rewrite it and post it here. I'll do it in the next month.
Good idea! If there is logic in the article, everyone will turn a blind eye to style)))

DenisFXO:
Hello Gentlemen,
A few words regarding the results of hrenfx. I do believe he is one of the best in the world, but among auto traders. I have been watching his research and results (with my mouth open) for several years now. I remember his first results, I know he was not allowed to work anywhere (even we had problems) because at the time there was no technology to serve such a profitable client.
Is hrenfx a promotional product by FXOpen? No, it is not, but of course indirectly (voluntarily) its results advertise our services.
Regarding his risks. The main thing is how much he has already lost, i.e. the guy is in good standing, doing research with his own money, as far as I know he does not take other people's money (unfortunately for me) ). There is no perfect strategy in FOREX, and the only indicator to look at is P/L for a period of time.
Regards,
Denis Peganov
Do we have to believe it? The participant hrenfx raises an unrealistic meme-like topic. He makes inadequate conclusions, criticizes МТ5 and МТ4, discussing their applicability or inapplicability to the topic, while it has nothing to do with the terminals, but it has to do with the channel speed and to a greater extent with the broker's trade execution speed. And then a representative of a brokerage company appears and casually hints that their company provides such magical profits... and not only profit, and given that hrenfx is an adept of magic HFT, everyone concludes that this brokerage company provides not only profit, but even the possibility of using that very magic HFT method (even despite the use of Metatrader terminals, which were praised here, but here most of us understand that it has nothing to do with the terminal, but with the broker's trade execution speed).

Integer:
Oh how wrong you are now... Sorry for the catchphrase, but... Jealous in silence.

TheXpert:
Oh, how wrong you are now... Sorry for the catchphrase, but... Jealous in silence.

Honestly, believe me, I don't envy you at all. I have different benchmarks and ideals.

I wouldn't write anything (I'm jealous in silence:), even if I were jealous.

A100:
And PAMM is no longer someone else's money? And what prevents you to seriously invest there? Or you do not know about such an opportunity? Theoretically, I admit that the development director may not know about it.

Something must be getting in the way, since there are no investors:)

P.S. Generally, PAMM without investors is just your money.

DenisFXO:

Something must be getting in the way, since there are no investors:)

P.S. In general, PAMM without investors is just your money.

А... I get it - it's such a tricky PAMM - in which you can't invest. But it is PAMM )))))

It's probably like a signal with 10000% p.a. - which you can't subscribe to

papaklass:
It's simple enough. There's one offer for $1,000,000. You can try it.
What's that and how? Minimum investor capital?

Integer:
Are we supposed to believe that? Participant hrenfx raises an unrealistic meme-like topic. He draws inadequate conclusions, belittles МТ5 and МТ4 terminals, discussing their applicability or inapplicability to the topic, while it has nothing to do with the terminals, but it has to do with the speed of connection and to a greater extent with the broker's trade execution speed. And then a representative of a brokerage company appears and casually hints that their company provides such magical profits... and not only profits, and given that hrenfx is an adept of magic HFT, everyone concludes that the brokerage company provides not only profits, but even the possibility of using that very magic HFT method (even despite the use of Metatrader terminals, which were praised here, but here most of us understand that it has nothing to do with the terminal, but with the broker's trade execution speed).
It turns out that it is. It's up to you to believe it or not. If future facts are found that this is a "publicity stunt" then you can publicly embarrass me.
In this thread I am claiming that hrenfx is a serious guy, more of a scientist than a trader.
The way I see it, a lot of people don't quite understand the purpose of working in FOREX, and are very sceptical of risky strategies (me too, if taking risks without an idea). For example, as an option:
2 traders,
T1 opens a 5K equity 10 times, 9 times loses, on 10th time makes +200K.
T2 makes 5K deposit all the time he is in profit, in a year he has +5K (100%).
So, for me, the best trader is the one who has earned the most, not the one who has done it more beautifully. The only indicator is profitability, everything else is a toy.
Also, I do not urge anyone to trade with us, in fact, there are worthy companies to choose from. I believe that every serious trader can choose a place to work on their own, without any "tips".