Service Work: Towards re-shaping the Top Developers towards professionalism - page 11

MrGold166:

Wahoo I am quite surprised that you being a programmer are trying to prove that rating boosting is impossible or problematic.

About what you wrote. Suspicions remain, you actually did not refute them, and you know it, why did you write?

You asked the CU about suspicious orders similar to scam, I showed that this is similar to scam, full stop.

I am also surprised that being a programmer, you think that EA written in an hour is cheating. And that being an active developer you doubt that after a job well done the client comes back with next orders.

You wrote about suspicions and I pointed out the way to dispel them. Every job I do has a customer. You can contact each one and dispel their suspicions.

We are really getting off-topic. I am leaving this thread, if you are interested we can continue in private.

Wahoo:

I am also surprised that as a programmer you think that an EA written in an hour is a fudge. And that being an active developer you doubt that after a job well done the client comes back with further orders.

You wrote about suspicions, I pointed out to you a way to dispel them. Every job I do has a customer. You can contact each one, and you can allay your suspicions.

We're really getting off-topic here. I am leaving this thread, if interested we can continue in private.

Reread my post, I wrote:

"Suspicions remain, you haven't actually refuted them in any way, and you know it yourself, why did you write it?"

I can contact him, he may not answer me or answer and of course he will say that he is not you or your relative/acquaintance/friend/neighbour. Why contact him if the answer is obvious?

_Techno_:

Regarding the topic ... abolk on the first or second page has written quite an interesting alternative top, there and articles are taken into account and publications in the code base ... all as abolk wants ... only one BUT ... somehow 80% of this list of top not being active developers, or easier, almost do not do work on commission ... interesting TOP rabotchik came to the service work)))

So not sure what this thread is about at all and what Abolk is trying to prove

My "alternative TOP" herehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/9279/page2#comment_385362 is nothing more than a subjective suggestion in the direction of finding improvements to the Jobs service. This TOP - my attempt to propose a TOP, which will, in the first place, the most objective characteristic of professionalism and experience of the developer, as well as reflect the most objective professional rating (all comers to this) mkl4/5 resource participants.

Number of completed works does not characterize professionalism and experience of the developer. And especially in the context of dumping and nakrutok in order to get to the top. The content of the article and code in the code base is public and available for public analysis. Do not like the articles, the code in the codebase - you can find something else - there were many different proposals.

What is the list of those whose professionalism you doubt? And just because a developer is not active in the Jobs service, it doesn't mean he/she is an "inactive developer". It is possible that if he were at the top - his activity would move "from the outside" to the Jobs service. Who do not want to see themselves in the top - you can make this option disabled.

In addition, the resource μl5 is a continuation of the resource μl4. Top of μl5 is only 30 months, and developers active on the resource μl4 - "for Tsar Pan'ka" - is not so little. Each of them has a name, publications in the code base of their codes, articles on mcl4 - no less than your accomplished and performed work. How do they become active participants in the Jobs service? Do they dump for $5 each?

abolk:

I do not doubt anyone's professionalism, but customers should be the judge of their newly-paid programmes.

Yes, there is an mql4 forum and there are millions of other sites, articles, codes, programmers, etc... I do not get it, is this an attempt to achieve something absolute or what? ? Like evaluate all life merits of specific people, and poison it all in TOP...

It's as simple as that, there's a service, there's a top, work, order, it's as easy as a penny...

abolk:

. How do they become active participants in the Jobs service? Dumping for $5?

It's elementary, take orders, do it, turn it in...and that's it...no one's stopping you...

_Techno_: 

I, unlike you...

"I am..." even children know how to respond to that phrase.

Why are you getting so excited, so nervous?

No doubt - multifactor top will bring to the first roles of "old timers", well-known names, authors of dozens of articles, published codes on both mkl4 and mkl5. Who by right are and were in the top 10 for years before the service Jobs and resource mkl5.

Catch up and surpass them, as you put it "turnip tops" will not just difficult - impossible. In order to catch them up, the only way out would be to raise the professional level by an order of magnitude. Then there will be something for beginners to do. There must be only one correct way to the top - professional training - not dumping and cheating. A beginner should know - write an article - it will count as 10-50 works. Then there will be an incentive not to cheat and dumping, but to write an article for 200 quid.

abolk:

Which are rightfully in the top 10 even years before the Jobs service and the mcl5 resource.

Do you still remember the name of your branch?

"How do you write programs?" (from MD)

abolk:

"I da me...", even children know what to reply to such a phrase.

And where in Techno's post is the quote you gave him? - "I and I..." ???

abolk:

"I am..." - even children know how to respond to such a phrase.

Why are you getting so excited, so nervous?

No doubt - multifactor top will bring to the first roles "old-timers", well-known names, authors of dozens of articles published codes both on mcl4 and mcl5. Who by right are and were in the top 10 even years before the service Jobs and the resource μl5.

To catch up and overtake them, as you put it, "Piece of cake" will be not just difficult - impossible. The only way to catch up with them would be to raise the professional level by an order of magnitude.

I am kind of calm, I am not creating stupid topics, I am not spitting, I am not spitting about conspiracy theories.

I think you are trying to rise on the merits of others... How do you belong to these old-timers? Or do you think these people need you to speak for them? I don't.

I have no doubt that if they wanted to be active developers, they would or would be.

Parek repa - I meant at least have the desire to work in the service, and to be a professional of course need granite chew)))

abolk:

Why are you getting so excited and fidgety?

There's no one here but you to fidget or worry about.

Mischek:
And there's no one here but you twitching and worrying.

I, as the topic starter, am supposed to be "twitchy and worried". I created the topic. I care about its development in the way I want and the aspect I am interested in. So how you twitch and worry created by you theme "humor. Although in general: "The Moor has done his work, the Moor can go".

_Techno_:

I seem to be calm, I do not create silly topics, I do not spit, I do not pour about conspiracy theories...
I think you're trying to take credit for something... What do you have to do with these old-timers? Or do you think these people need you to speak for them? No, I don't.

In this thread, I'm just out for a stroll. Listen to the people, show myself. Maybe someone will have something to say. And what are you talking about without spitting and pouring anything out? What is the point of your NOT stupid passages here in my thread? Is this some kind of pointless rant you're making? But we are hospitable. Come in for business.

To "old timers" with more than 3-4 years on the forum - I do not include myself. Also I do not speak for "them" and do not speak for "them". I speak for myself and for me. And, it is difficult for you to understand, I also speak for someone who needs my words. And you are trying to judge and judge me in particular by your own measure. Don't overdo it and don't get bored because of the small measure.

Mischek:
Where in Techno's post is the quote you supposedly gave him? - "Me and I..." ???
A perfect example of how a deliberately or maliciously distorted interpretation of events is created and phrases and interpretations are distorted in their selfish interests.

Where did I say that "Me da me" is a Techno quote? Techno's quote is quoted verbatim: "Yes I am". And "I da me" is nothing more than my response.