Metatester Agent on Windows Server 2008R2 - page 3

Renat:
You can try to "change" the hardware within the limits allowed by the virtual machine.

I can change a lot of things, but to avoid trial and error, what hardware is the agent looking at?

GoRo:

I can change a lot of things, but to avoid trial and error, what hardware is the agent looking at?

I would suggest at least removing the network adapter and then reinstalling it. Not using the VM tools, but the hypervisor itself. And change the IP.

And another question: did you install the agents before cloning or after? If before, it's understandable why agents are all written in "one machine", and if after - there shouldn't be a problem, in theory.

fyords:

I would suggest at least removing the network adapter and then reinstalling it. Not using the VM, but the hypervisor itself. And change the IP.

And another question: did you install agents before cloning or after? If before, it's understandable why all agents are written in "one machine", and if after - the problem shouldn't be, in theory.

I put agents before cloning.

IP local of course all machines are different, but in the net they go under one IP.

I will try to remove and create a new network interface, but I doubt that will help.

GoRo:

Agents were installed before the cloning.

The local IP is of course different for all machines, but they go to the Internet under the same IP.

I will try deleting and creating a new network interface, but I doubt it will help.

Then also try to remove agents (and possibly the agent manager itself) before adding a new network interface.

Then add the network and new agents to it.

You don't need to move the network and agents.

You need to look at the motherboard and the screws.

fyords:

Then also try removing the agents (and possibly the agent manager itself) before adding a new meshed network.

Then add network and new agents to it.

The funny thing is that we didn't have such problems before (build 712), they started with the release of build 722.

Is there any way to disable the update?

GoRo:

Funny thing is there were no such problems before (build 712), they started with the release of build 722.

No, it's not about builds.

Updates should not be banned, otherwise just old builds are not given tasks until they are updated to the latest version.

Renat:

There is no need to move the network and agents.

I have to look at the motherboard and screws.

I can't change the methinks on the virtual machine.

Neither can I. Actually I can, but it's risky...

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Стили рисования
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Стили рисования
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Стили рисования - Документация по MQL5

GoRo:

Funny thing is there were no such problems before (build 712), they started with the release of build 722.

Maybe it's possible, but I doubt it, because agents get their tasks from the cloud and update from there too.

And even if it's possible, it could happen that the "new" protocols aren't understood by agents and they just "drop out" of the cloud.

Maybe something has changed in the 722 build. I lost agents on 712 build, although I've never cloned them, they just disappeared. Put them back in, so far they're working.

I've already re-set them several times...

disappear...