Who has already tried the Signals subscription to get on the tail of ATC 2012 participants? - page 51

ruslanchik:

please don't spoil the thread ......

I have a question I do not understand but the signals for 5 do not come at all ? Broker "BCHTUS" - transliteration

The query BCHTUS Broker - Translit did not find anything.

ruslanchik:

please don't spoil the thread ......

I have a question I do not understand but the signals for 5 do not come at all ? Broker "UCHTUS"-translit

your broker has not enabled for signals. contact their technical support

sergeev:
your broker has not enabled for signals. contact their technical support
not enabled ?

it is EXXNES mistaken EXNESS

ruslanchik:
not enabled ?
The broker on his server side should tick a box like - "Allow signals to be broadcast"?

Mischek:
The broker in his server part should put a tick like - "Allow signal broadcasting".
Clearly a week has been wasted!

ruslanchik:

Clearly a week has been wasted !
To avoid losing the second one - contact the technical support of the broker

sergeev:
In order not to lose the second one, contact the technical support of the broker

Signal broadcasting on Mondays!

Third Monday I notice that on Monday mornings the reports are not broadcasted on the website, the updates start much later than the market opens

https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/897

Now my balance in the terminal is 7791 + buy euro from 1.30220

And in the site report I have 7811+cell on EUR from 1.30216

And in between these events - a couple more trades..... please correct the relevance on Mondays.

IvanIvanov:

Signal broadcasting on Mondays!

Third Monday I notice that on Monday mornings the reports are not broadcasted on the website, the updates start much later than the market opens

https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/897

Now my balance in the terminal is 7791 + buy euro from 1.30220

And in the site report I have 7811+cell on EUR from 1.30216

And in between these events - a couple more trades..... please correct the relevance on Mondays.

I confirm this situation.

But, there is an assumption that the signals are now in a test period (1 month), so this issue is not quite relevant. But it will be raised as soon as the full subscription begins.

Rosh:

Brokers should have a choice to allow/disallow automatic trades by Signals. There is nothing you can do about it.

Vladon:

It would be interesting if signals without execution could be received directly as data for the EA. - There would be such integrations for the Signals section. New robots.

This can be done now with 2 terminals of course. but not convenient....

If brokers have a choice of permissions/prohibitions, then signal subscriber should have a choice too! Therefore, I think Vladon's suggestion is the most adequate.