Pure maths, physics, logic (braingames.ru): non-trade-related brain games - page 95

fyords:
And where do you see "contact surfaces" there, as far as I know there are none - it's not a collector motor.
Well, what is it? The rotor has to be connected to the mains anyway, so you need a collector-brush unit.

alsu:
The rotor has to be connected to the mains anyway, so you need a collector-brush unit.
or a rotor position sensor, but that doesn't change the point.

the permanent magnets aren't there anyway.

DmitriyN:
Have you considered that something in this system could be cooled by absorbing energy from outside? The fan is rebuilt, by the way.
Of course it is. It's a cooler that sits at the back of the camera.

alsu:
Well, what is it? The rotor has to be connected to the mains anyway, so you need a collector-brush unit.
It doesn't need to be connected to the mains. The rotor is a permanent magnet. And there's no brush unit at all.

alsu:
The rotor has to be connected to the mains anyway, so you need a collector-brush unit.
Have you heard of asynchronous motors and Hall sensors? There is a board on the bottom with a small coil control circuit and if I'm not mistaken, there are two of them, one turns on and one off.

DmitriyN:
There is no need to plug it in. The rotor is a permanent magnet. And there is no brush assembly at all.

Hjzzzzzzcz

There are windings on the rotor and they are connected to electricity. They're not just for decoration.

fyords:
Have you heard of asynchronous motors and hall sensors? There is a circuit board on the bottom with a small coil control circuit and if I'm not mistaken there are 2 of them, one or the other is switched on.

Stop, stop, stop, stop.

"Trick" = "If you replace the electromagnets with permanent magnets, the motor won't run"

let's not discuss a million different switching designs as they all have one thing in common - the magnets under the coil are not permanent

alsu:

stop stop stop.

"trick" = "if you replace the electromagnets with permanent magnets, the motor won't turn"

let's not discuss a million different switching designs as they all have one thing in common - the magnets under the winding are not permanent

Of course it won't turn.

fyords:
Of course, it won't spin...
...and I don't pretend to have an exhaustive knowledge of electric motor theory... though I can build a simple one))