Pure maths, physics, logic (braingames.ru): non-trade-related brain games - page 7

If it were 90 degrees, then you could say that the ribs are resting against the poles.

Integer:
96 degrees and a little.
how's that? and what's the angle on your schematic not 45???

Integer:
If it were 90 degrees then one could say that the ribs rest against the poles.
A little less - if you also consider that the Earth is slightly flattened between the poles.

moskitman:
how is that? and what is the cad angle in your diagram not 45???
The pyramid starts with ab/cb=fi (golden ratio)

guys, but 90...

take a cube and hypothetically (hypothetically, Misha)) squeeze one side of it (the top one) to a point.

So we get exactly a pyramid. Right, with all the golden cross-sections, right?
the sides are transformed into equilateral triangles and inclined to each other.

what's this all about?... nothing... Now let's assume a mechanical impact from top to bottom. what does a piezocrystal do? it becomes electrified. only at the base the electric field strength will be minimum, because it is "smeared" on the base, but on top it is "concentrated"...

by the way, it is still forbidden for small aircraft to fly directly over the tops - it is dangerous, the equipment glitches and the air is terribly ionised.

Integer:
The pyramid starts with ab/cb=fi (golden ratio)
Oh, man... did I ask you that?

moskitman:
Oh man... Did I ask you that?
It's about the Egyptian Primidas.

moskitman:

guys, but 90...

take a cube and hypothetically (hypothetically, Misha)) squeeze one side of it (the top one) to a point.

You get exactly a pyramid. Right pyramid with all its golden ratio, right?
the sides are transformed into equilateral triangles and inclined towards each other.

What's this all about?... nothing... Now let's assume a mechanical impact from top to bottom. what does a piezocrystal do? it becomes electrified. only at the base the electric field strength will be minimum, because it is "smeared" on the base, but on top it is "concentrated"...

by the way, it is still forbidden for small aircraft to fly directly over peaks - it is dangerous, the equipment glitches and the air is terribly ionised.

What ? Again?

You're drawn to the pyramids. Subconsciously. But not to the top, because you're scared.)

You'll get glitchy there.)

But the way you go in from afar, you sly boy.

moskitman:
Geez... did i ask you this question?

We have all the moves written down

moskitman:
Tell me, and if an Egyptian pyramid (practically any) is put on the equator and oriented to the sides of the world, will continuation of its facets hypothetically "go out" on poles?

According to SNIP there is a golden ratio

Mathemat:

Leha, there's this... mameme commercial.

I got him all figured out.