Pure maths, physics, logic (braingames.ru): non-trade-related brain games - page 216

Two people play the following game. An even number of number cards are laid out in a row on the table. Players take turns picking one of the cards from either end of the row. Whoever wins has to get the higher amount, otherwise it's a draw. Who does not lose in this game? What is the non-losing strategy?

The challenge is here. The weight is 5.

FAQ:

- don't be intimidated by the weight, it's uncomplicated (as I understand it, the weight is calculated from the ratio of the number of people who saw the problem to those who solved it),

- The numbers are all real. Some may be the same,

- you have to come up with a non-win strategy.

Задачи, загадки, логические игры [Игры разума] икф
  • www.braingames.ru
Двое играют в следующую игру. На столе в ряд выложено четное число карточек с числами. Игроки по очереди берут одну из карточек с любого из концов ряда. Выигравший должен набрать бОльшую сумму, иначе ничья. Кто не проигрывает в этой игре? Какова непроигрышная стратегия?

Mathemat:

Two people play the following game. An even number of number cards are laid out in a row on the table. Players take turns picking one of the cards from either end of the row. Whoever wins has to get the higher amount, otherwise it's a draw.

Who does not lose in this game?

What is the non-losing strategy?

/There was an absolutely correct decision, which has been deleted - Mathemat/.

Amen.

Mathemat:

Two people play the following game. An even number of number cards are laid out in a row on the table. Players take turns picking one of the cards from either end of the row. Whoever wins has to get the higher amount, otherwise it's a draw. Who does not lose in this game? What is the non-losing strategy?

FAQ:

- don't be intimidated by the weight, it's uncomplicated (as I understand it, the weight is calculated from the ratio of the number of people who saw the problem to those who solved it),

The game consists of only one approach? I.e. everyone took one picture and counted the result?

barabashkakvn:

Does the game consist of only one approach? I.e. everyone took one picture and counted the result?

No, not from one approach. All the cards must be chosen.

Mathemat:

FAQ:

Take the last card with the highest number, of course the one who takes it first wins, if he counts well.)

sanyooooook:
The last card with the highest number wins, of course, if it counts well.)
So are the cards face down or what?

barabashkakvn:
So the cards are face down, are they?
so it looks like it is))

The strategy is to go first

Take a card whose difference with the next one is disadvantageous to the opponent. And go first.

TheXpert:
Taking a card whose difference with the next is disadvantageous to the opponent.

You're only looking 1-2 moves ahead. And there are a lot of cards, like 100 cards, for example.

And walk first.

Why go first? The second is not stupider, by the way.

Barabashkakvn:
The strategy is to go first.
Justify.