Pure maths, physics, logic (braingames.ru): non-trade-related brain games - page 173

MetaDriver:

2581 = 2

// 6 minutes, I'll pass for pre-schooler. ;)

30 seconds, baby?

MetaDriver:

2581 = 2

// 6 minutes, I'll pass for pre-schooler. ;)

:)

I solved it on the fly.

But I've heard of this type of problem before.

Laryx: You can put ANY number in the answer.

I'd like to see it. Email me about any answer other than 2 - with justification.

P.S. Of course, the pattern should be visible to a preschooler, i.e. someone with no education.

Mathemat:

I'd like to see it. Email me about any answer other than 2 - with justification.

P.S. Of course, the pattern should be visible to a preschooler, i.e. a person without education.

Why do I have to write to you in person, I'm curious too.

I don't think he'll write anyway. The man has made a fuss and disappeared.

Mathemat:
I don't think he'll write anyway. The man just shook the air and disappeared.

Just still deciding... ;)

// the problem (about any number) is not even solvable, and certainly there is no simple solution.

MetaDriver:

Just still deciding... ;)

// The problem (about any number) isn't even solvable, and there's obviously no easy solution.

Good for you for getting unbanished. Happy holidays, by the way!

P.S. No, I understand that the desired pattern for a finite number of samples can always be found. But we are looking for a very simple one...

Mathemat:

http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/q79/s720x720/1384223_10153412503770533_1695215820_n.jpg

I haven't solved that problem. I've already solved it.

Translation from English:

This problem can be solved in 5-10 minutes by a preschooler, in an hour by a coder, and in an hour by a person with higher education... in short, try it yourself!

0, at first I started applying the steps I know, but then I started thinking like a preschooler and counting holes )

in time 5-15 minutes. with reading what was after the post )

But apparently I count badly and did not count 2 holes in an eight, the answer is 2 ))

sanyooooook:

0, first started applying the actions I know, but then started thinking like a preschooler and counting holes )

5-15 minutes in time. with reading what was after the post )

But apparently I count badly and did not count 2 holes in the eight, the answer is 2 ))

Damn, I didn't think of counting the holes...
I figured it out in about 10 minutes.

A simple life quiz to quickly check how financially savvy your acquaintances are (checked a friend)

===============
You decided to earn extra money, took a bank loan of $ 10000 at 10% per annum, bought hryvnias for 8.1 g per dollar and put them on deposit at 20% per annum. Exactly three quarters later, the Maidan, integration, etc. started... And the exchange rate went into overdrive, it became 8.3 hryvnias per dollar. You withdraw money from the deposit (the contract allows you to do so, interest is charged monthly), you exchange hryvnias to dollars and repay the current dollar-denominated loan (the contract allows you to do so as well).

Attention is a question: how much you earned or by how much you were earned :) . If interest is tight, you can simply state the amount of profit/loss in specific monetary units.
===============