Emergency at the MICEX RTS. A frenzied trading robot - page 3

wise, a ban would be inevitable with that approach.

"Perpetual ban", I think...

TheXpert:
I think it's the other way around - pissed off until the whole depot goes down )
That's what I think too, had a lot of fun :)

This "PE" is a consequence of a wrong concept of robotics at the ToR level.

And at the level of the concept of robotics in principle.

Interesting:

wise, with this approach a ban will be inevitable.

"Perpetual ban", I think...

I mean, calling others assholes is ok, but calling the local Vasya the Fool is not ok. Good thing you're not a moderator. =)

Mischek:

This "PE" is a consequence of a wrong concept of robotics at the ToR level.

And at the level of the concept of robotics in principle.

There is an opinion that it was "designed that way". It's like they were reducing the tax base or something else. I cannot understand those gluttonous Russians who spend their oil money. =)

wise:
There is an opinion that it was "designed that way". Like they were reducing the tax base or something else. You cannot understand these Russians, who gluttonously spend their oil money. =)

You were the first to make a personal statement, starting with this post of yours. And you addressed yourself in the plural, you could say to all the forum members.

Even if the post was only C-4 intended, the transition to personalities started with you. IMHO

wise:
Dude dumped 700 mio into the market and still being an asshole at that. You're the suckers for not being able to get part of that 700. And someone took it. =)

wise:
There is an opinion that it was 'designed that way'. It's like the tax base was reduced or something. It is hard to understand these overheated Russians, who are sawing off the oil money. =)
Now that's "inciting ethnic hatred" :D

mrProF:
This is "incitement of ethnic hatred" :D

Why "inter" when I myself am Russian? =)

Moreover, I wasn't talking about all Russians, but only about those who take care of people's money, and he can easily give away millions for the sake of his own agenda.

I suggest we issue a public reprimand to wise via the "complaint" button. I am sick and tired of responding in any way to his insults.

C-4:
I suggest we issue a public reprimand to wise via the "complaint" button. I'm sick and tired of responding in any way to his insults.
+100. I suggest you ask for a ban for a week.

C-4:
I suggest we issue a public reprimand to wise via the "complaint" button. I'm sick and tired of responding in any way to his insults.
So you deleted your shit where you called me a jerk, and then you decided to fawn on the public and play innocent?! Well done, Vasya, good trolling. But all the moves are written down. Vasya is a Vasya. =)