Emergency at the MICEX RTS. A frenzied trading robot - page 9

abolk:
You have to admit that MT5 is out there in real trading. For example,http://www.liteforex.ru/trading/account-types/ This is the first thing I found quickly.
"practically", I said. I mean, there are, but not many. And third hand kitchens are not interested at all. =)

wise:

Renat, MQL5 might be cool. I don't really have any real trading activity yet, I have to admit. I don't know why I started here and why I started in real trading. I.e., for myself, the trader (not the programmer working on request) will not have to learn it until the share of brokers with MT4 and MT5 is equal. And, no, the trader does not care about "please introduce faster MT5, I want it very much". The programmers and you (the office) care about that. The trader has to wait until everything settles, and the dust settles. For the money. =)

Take a broader view. A small piece of Russia is not the whole world.

Just today's comment was already https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/139757

EvgeTrofi:
It's all great. But it's not clear, why DTs are so reluctant and slow to migrate to MT5 platform? Alpari, Insta Forex, Broco and other popular companies are in no hurry to move to MT5?

You have the wrong information:

• InstaForex launched MetaTrader 5 to the real world a long time ago and successfully.
  • Straighthold Investment Group has been operating for a long time.
  • RoboForex has been operating for a long time
  • it was recently done by Alpari.
  • Alpha Bank and VTB24 went live more than a year ago.
  • A lot of Asian companies went live and have been successfully working for a year and a half gaining clients.
The main reason for the delay is the availability of MetaTrader 4 infrastructure at the brokers. Not all brokers are in a hurry, preferring to wait. And those who do not wait are quietly gaining masses of clients before the others catch up.
Новая статья на MQL5.com: MetaTrader 5 - больше, чем можно представить! - MQL4 форум
  • www.mql5.com
Новая статья на MQL5.com: MetaTrader 5 - больше, чем можно представить! - MQL4 форум

wise:
So you deleted your shit where you called me a jerk, and then you decided to fawn on the public and play innocent?! Well done, Vasya, good trolling. But all the moves are written down. Vasya is a Vasya. =)

I personally believe that such strange people as C-4 should be banned - 1) The fact that they are complaining shows that these are men without manhood 2) He already sassed everyone except Mishek and KO 3) He has only naive articles about the level of revelation blonde - Like!!! - Oh I read such an interesting book!

Renat:
  • InstaForex launched MetaTrader 5 a long time ago and successfully
  • Straighthold Investment Group has been running for a long time
  • RoboForex has been running for a long time
Thanks, no need for these for nothing.
  • Alpari recently did so.

UK. Which is kind of not NZ.

wise:

I'll be like hrenfx, trading on indicators is a sucker. =)

You are a long way from hrenfx, there are plenty of brokers with mt5 for real, you probably haven't looked at the lists, light, insta, robo, etc...

I don't think you've looked at all the lists...

As for indicators, what about the Expert Advisor of that pirate from last year's Championship? Don't you (visé and mrProf) agree that indicators can be used not only as a signal for trading, but also for analysis, for making certain decisions :-)

i_logic:
I once installed their QUIK terminal, poked around with my mouse for five minutes and couldn't stand it, so I uninstalled it. Now I can't talk about it without using impolite language. I think, that it's something to put a trading terminal on Visual Basic.
You're right - I also installed QUIK, but it took me 10 minutes to move the mouse and click the buttons. I had to push the buttons for about 10 minutes. )))))

wise:
Thanks, those don't need to be for nothing.

UK. Which is sort of not NZ.

Already don't like UK either.

If you want to trade on MetaTrader 5, finding a broker is not a problem. Exactly find one, not talk about finding one and the associated problems.

Regarding qpile - why won't the code below work? :)

func getHigh(_gh_Count)
        _gh_Result = GetBar("HIGH", 1)
        for i from 2 to _gh_Count 
                _gh_tmp = GetBar("HIGH", i)
                if _gh_tmp > _gh_Result
                        _gh_Result = _gh_tmp
                end if
        end for
        Result = _gh_Result
end func

func GetBar(property, index) 
        bars = -1
        for i from 1 to _gbCount
                _date = DateToStr(_year, _month, _day)
                _time = TimeToStr(_hour, _min, 0)
                if (bars < index)
                   bar = Get_Candle(ClassCode, InstrumentCode, "", PeriodTime & "", "PRICE", _date, _time)
                   open = Get_Value(bar, "OPEN") + 0
                end if
                if (bars == index)
		    Result = Get_Value(bar, property)
		    Return
		end if
        end for
        Result = 0
end func

joo:

In fact, there is a lot more.

In general, why don't MQ make a separate section of the website where all supported brokers and exchanges would be presented. It would be like a table, vertically with the names of the firms and horizontally with the characteristics of the services provided. Naturally, the brokers will edit their data on the link (MQ will not take care of keeping the table up to date).

This idea seems very cool for community of MQL5 traders, but I don't know how much MQ, exchanges and brokers will like it.

+100500

Those who argue for third-party/standard/common languages do not understand the basic requirements for application languages requiring mass-market security.

It's ridiculous to look at platforms with dotnet-like interfaces, wondering "why aren't there developers and traders? We opened the api and the interfaces!". We need to make an application language, implement a lot of direct libraries, refine it, grow the community, and not throw stones saying "here is a standard language, what do you want from us? There is already plenty of information on the language".