Is martin so bad? Or do you have to know how to cook it? - page 54

server:
Subscription is not permitted.

Invalid withdrawal transactions detected in demo account. :)

I also wonder how you withdraw money from a demo account, I know there are demo accounts at brokers where the relover is withdrawn even on a demo account and it shows that the money is withdrawn, well you have withdrawn a lot

I asked OC representative to add and then withdraw it because I had to check how the system works with different Deposits and lots.

I have not planned any tricks and the most interesting: what do they suspect me of?

Can you tell me?

Clerical:

I asked the DC representative to add it first and then withdraw it - I had to check how the system would work with different Depo and Lot levels for Subscribers.

No trickery was planned - and the most interesting thing: what do they suspect me of?

Maybe you can tell me?

I think you are the only one out of9870 trading signals who has done so, I do not know what you are suspected of, contact the service desk, in your personal cabinet
And what do the subscribers say, as far as I know there is a news feed on the signal page - but it is empty, neither you nor them.

The idea of a non-clearing martin - in principle, who has an advisor can check with these settings

on each level you double if the price goes against you. The total number of levels will be 10 (Statistics branch drunken sailor). For modding you can skip the last levels, but don't forget to increase the lot (such situations are rare according to statistics) Take equal to H.

Why do not I do so myself - at the last level the lot will be 2^10th degree, for hell such a risk - with slippage all the idea in the real world will die immediately - by the way indicators are not needed in this type of martin

I didn't want to get into useless "discussion" of martingale, but the phrase "know how to cook it" brought back a lot of memories, so I want to share my methodology, which I jokingly called "OverMartingale"...

As you know, the customer is always right, so when I was ordered for the next time, I did it as it should be, but always added to the parameters of the special mode with a note in the description: include in the total disappointment ... :)

In this mode, the Advisor stops opening real positions and opens only virtual ones (in the file) until it reaches level 5 - here it opens positions as usual but with Tp as the first virtual trade - in this way I could open just one or two positions with high accuracy and get much more profit with less risk and trading frequency ...

I will not lay out charts, etc., but clients were very pleased with this "option" - I think those who are interested can easily implement it...

moby_dick:

I didn't want to get into useless "discussion" about martingale, but the phrase "know how to cook it" brought back a lot of memories, so I want to share my methodology, which I jokingly called "OverMartingale"...

As you know, the customer is always right, so when I was ordered for the next time, I did it as it should be, but always added to the parameters of the special mode with a note in the description: include in the total disappointment ... :)

In this mode, the Advisor stops opening real positions and opens only virtual ones (in the file) until it reaches level 5 - here it opens positions as usual but with Tp as the first virtual trade - in this way I could open just one or two positions with high accuracy and get much more profit with less risk and trading frequency ...

I will not lay out charts, etc., but clients were very pleased with this "option" - I think those who are interested can easily implement it...

who do you work for? answer the question, I'll find out anyway.

MetaDriver:
Who do you work for? Answer, I'll find out anyway.
Norm. When the essence is a hole and tearing up the pattern is painfully reluctant, you can wrap the essence in a new one, thus giving the stubborn brain new ways to retreat.

TheXpert:
Norm. When the essence is a hole and tearing up the pattern is painfully reluctant, you can wrap the essence in a new one, thereby giving the stubborn brain new ways to retreat.

In the cold autumn air
the sound seems to move faster
first the echo reaches the ears
then the lead will touch the forehead.
Koshkin 23.08.2012

moby_dick:

I didn't want to get into useless "discussion" about martingale, but the phrase "know how to cook it" brought back a lot of memories, so I want to share my methodology, which I jokingly called "OverMartingale"...

In this mode there will be few trades and most likely less profit, because TS will open orders only when the trend is relatively long. Most of the series usually closes just up to 5 orders. And the series with more than 5 orders are very few. Although perhaps the decrease in profit due to a decrease in the number of trades in the series is partially compensated by the opportunity to increase the initial lot. (PS. Assumed that the TS - averaging martin.)

khorosh:
In this mode there will be few trades and most likely less profit. Most of the series are usually closed just up to 5 orders. The amount of series containing more than 5 orders is very small. However, perhaps, the profit decrease due to the decreased number of deals in the series can be compensated by the possibility to increase the initial lot.
I would like tomake sure not to suffer for a long time. :)

MetaDriver:
Who do you work for? Answer, I'll find out anyway.

For the sole benefit of the "world proletariat"... :))

P.S. What's your question?