Is martin so bad? Or do you have to know how to cook it? - page 23

iModify:
The bot trades here /*deleted*/
why did you take 10 quid off to see how fast the dc gets away with money?

Olegts:
Why did you take 10 quid off to see how fast the VPS gets rid of the money?
The $10 is taken from the VPS account every month.

newdigital:

As for my post here (there in the attachment - STATEMENT):

I posted the source code here back in January, with settings and so on.

So do you ... what's the problem? you're not advertising anything here, are you? the source code, with the settings... and everything will be fine ... You're banned for advertising here...

Maybe you trade my bot :) :) Let's compare ...

If I have to, I'll definitely upload it to CodeBase.

Regarding the Ban, I'm not afraid of it, I do not belong to the category that hangs around the clock on forums, and they are very rarely used lately.

Regarding the advertising, put up a video, what would watch the reaction and hear the views of experts, to my regret I heard only insults in his address ...

Buy a boat I have not offered anyone and do not offer. If the bot will trade, why sell it?

I have other opportunities to make money. not related to trading.

iModify:

If I need it, I will definitely upload it to CodeBase.

Regarding bana-me not afraid of it, I do not belong to the category that hangs around the clock on the forums, and they are very rarely used lately.

As for advertising, I put up a video to see the reaction and to hear the opinions of experts, but to my regret I heard only insults in my address.

Buy a boat I have not offered anyone and do not offer. If Bot will trade-why sell it?

I have other opportunities to make money.

Do not be offended. It's a good thread, but just somewhere from page 18 to this 23rd - about your bot. It turns out now that you just teased the population in six pages :). And it's not your branch (you did not spend a day to create it). And you have a signal for 100 credits with this bot ... It turns out that we all the community promotes you for free.

Let's make it this way - either the bot source here and the signal is free, or go away yourself so you don't get banned.

newdigital:

No offence taken. It's a good thread, but it's just that somewhere from page 18 to this 23rd page is about your bot. Now it turns out that you just teased the population in six pages :) And it's not your branch (you did not spend a day to create it). And you have a signal for 100 credits with this bot ... It turns out that we all the community promotes you for free.

Let's do it this way, or bot here source and the signal is free, or go away so as not to ban.

At the moment there is no way to subscribe to the signal and it will be tested in the near future.

I agree that it costs 100 credits, but I am using the signal for monitoring and my own interest.

I did not say that this is a grail, there is still work to do.

I don't plan to rub it in a branch of my bot, I haven't written too many unnecessary messages, I just answered those messages that required it.

You can banish if you think fit, you're right.

On my part I think the discussion is closed.

Торговые сигналы
Торговые сигналы
  • www.mql5.com
Торговые Сигналы для MetaTrader: копирование сделок, мониторинг счета, автоматическое исполнение сигналов и социальный трейдинг

Forgive me for interfering in such a fun discussion and I myself have read some clever books, but apart from general phrases like "a series of losing trades inevitably leads to losing money" I honestly have not heard anything more specific about Martin.

Mathematically it's a perfect algorithm. I think it may well be used in conjunction with a qualitative prediction. At least I did not understand why it is not.

When testing one's TS everyone can easily assume the maximal drawdown and even multiply it and prevent from approaching the Margin Call/.

It is like there is no obligation to go all the way with Martin.

In short, idle chatter as usual, no one has bothered to provide a sane proof of whether or not Martingale has an advantage or disadvantage. This topic is still open to me.

I support iModify, although he has been accused of deceit several times. But at least he gave facts from his side. And those who were attacking, just demagoguery.

EvMir:

Forgive me for interfering in such a fun discussion and I myself have read some clever books, but apart from general phrases like "a series of losing trades inevitably leads to losing money" I honestly have not heard anything more specific about Martin.

Mathematically it's a perfect algorithm. I think it may well be used in conjunction with a qualitative prediction. At least I did not understand why it is not.

When testing one's TS everyone can easily assume the maximal drawdown and even multiply it and prevent from approaching the Margin Call/.

It is like there is no obligation to go all the way with Martin.

In short, idle chatter as usual, no one has bothered to provide a sane proof of whether or not Martingale has an advantage or disadvantage. This topic is still open to me.

I support iModify, although he has been accused of deceit several times. But at least he gave facts from his side. Those who attacked us, they just demagogued.

It is because our competitors do not profit what you have earned, so they are shitting on the most profitable MM.

The complete list of advice proffesionals.

From there:

7. If after opening a position the price goes against you, the losses increase, do not despair and do not rush to liquidate unprofitable position. On the contrary, it is better to "dilute" and build up your position, as the price will soon reverse. So what's the big deal if you have lost 50% and now need to make 100%, only to get your initial capital back? Wait until you are "in your pocket" and then you can close the position.

Alex_Bondar:

Yes, because your competitors don't benefit from you making money, so they shit the most profitable MM.

Full list of proffesionals' tips.

From there:

7. If after you open a position the price goes against you, the losses increase, do not despair and do not rush to liquidate unprofitable position. On the contrary, it is better to "dilute" and build up your position, as the price will soon reverse. So what's the big deal if you have lost 50% and now need to make 100%, only to get your initial capital back? Wait until you are "at your wits' end" and then you can close the position.

This is from the category of "trade no more than 5% per trade", i.e. a myth from theorists for the same lazy people who do not want to think. In general, it's very bad advice. Proven by investors who put stops in all sorts of pams and lose money.

notused:
It's like "trade no more than 5% per trade", a myth from the theorists for the same lazy people who don't want to think. In general, it's very bad advice. Proven by investors who put stops in all sorts of pams and lose money.
This is humour. Read the source, there are 15 of them. It's just that some comrades look like that, only in earnest.

Alex_Bondar:
It's humour. Read the source, there are 15 of them. It's just that some comrades look at it in a similar way, only in a serious way.
I wasn't talking about the advice itself, but about the meaning of the advice - "don't let it slip and close as soon as you get into negative territory".