Is martin so bad? Or do you have to know how to cook it? - page 37

TheXpert:
This is your personal delusion.
What is my delusion? If I allocate my money between different assets?

zfs:
What is my delusion?
That you think I'm deluded. Martin does not diversify by martin.

TheXpert:
What you think I'm mistaken about. Martin does not diversify by martin.

What makes you think that? Two completely independent assets are independent of each other. One, for example, is built on gold, the other on EURUSD. At one point one went bust, the other increased tenfold.

I can withdraw profits from diversification.

zfs:

What makes you think that? Two completely independent assets are independent of each other. One, for example, is built on gold, the other on EURUSD. At one point one went bust, the other increased by a factor of 10.

I can take the profits of diversification off the table.

He does not take anything from anything. He'll come, he'll say something like "sinkers", "martinophiles", and will run away again until the next time.

Apparently Zixpert has a sad experience with such systems, but the fact that it did not work out does not mean that it is not possible.

iModify:

He didn't take anything from anything. He will jump in, mutter something like plumers, martinophiles, and run away again until the next time.

Apparently, Zeekspert has had some bad experiences with such systems, but just because he didn't succeed doesn't mean it isn't possible.

Of course, if the martin fails it is sad and, of course, if I diversify as a professional trader 223231, it will also fail one day because I am afraid there is not enough capital for trading with so many instruments. I think we should ideally divide the instruments by deposits for a normal diversification and a limited choice of such instruments in forex, not counting stocks and exotics like USDDKK, USDZAR but with gold, there are not more than 6, all the rest will be hard to call diversification and the risk will only increase when you take this number of instruments.

zfs:
Of course if the martin is losing it is unfortunate and of course if you diversify as a professional trader 223231, it will also lose one day, because I'm afraid there is not enough capital for trading with so many instruments. I think we should ideally divide the instruments by deposits for a normal diversification and a limited choice of such instruments at Forex, not counting shares and exotics like USDDKK, USDZAR, but with gold, there are not more than 6, all the rest will be hardly called diversification and the risk will only increase while taking this number of instruments.

I imagine something like this: we divide the deposit into 5 parts, i.e. 5 instruments will be traded, maximal drawdown for each instrument is 20%. If there is a 20% drawdown, a lock on this instrument until further actions are defined (4 working instruments remain). Work off the drawdown with other instruments - close the lock or destroy it. Of course, for each instrument the initial lots should be calculated and correspond to the number of instruments.

At the moment I'm dealing with this very question with my Bot.

iModify:

I imagine something like this: we divide the deposit into 5 parts, i.e. 5 instruments will be traded, maximal drawdown for each instrument is 20%. If there is a 20% drawdown, a lock on this instrument until further actions are defined (4 working instruments remain). Work off the drawdown with other instruments - close the lock or destroy it. Of course, for each instrument the initial lots should be calculated and correspond to the number of instruments.

At the moment I'm just dealing with this question with my Bot.

It is quite difficult to provide material funds for 5 instruments, the risk will increase many times with each new instrument, if it is not divided into deposits. If we are talking about the stock, 3 instruments will be enough, I sell EURUSD, and on the counter buy e.g. EURCHF and sell USDCHF.

zfs:
It is quite difficult to provide a deposit for 5 instruments, the risk will increase many times with each new instrument, if you do not divide it into deposits. If we're talking about a lot, 3 instruments will be enough, I sell EURUSD, and on a meeting I buy EURCHF and sell USDCHF, for example.
I've not come to the final variant yet, I'm digging deeper into this subject now, it may be that I have to work with separate deposits, in case I don't find another optimal solution.

iModify:
I have not come to the final option yet, I am digging this topic hard now, it may well be that I will have to work on separate deposits, if I cannot find another optimal solution.
I have already checked it, so it's better not to scatter in one deposit. I've already checked it, so it's better not to spread it all over one deposit. 6 deposits maximum may be enough for the most hard-to-use trader and those who use 15 instruments on martin are doomed.)

zfs:
I've already checked it, so it's better not to spread out in one deposit. I think this will be enough for the most capricious trader, and those who use 15 instruments for martin are doomed.)
I'm testing 5 symbols at 5 different brokers with different conditions. Today is just 2 months since start of testing. Results of profit varies from 30% to 350% (for two months). I will make some decisions and conclusions after 4 more months of testing. Maybe it will be a combine or maybe 5 different accounts.