MQL5 training - page 3

denkir:

The rest will cost 300 rubles each.

Mlapisets.

With a competent pitch, you can make money on a free show. At 300 roubles for what?

All the more so, with Renat's approval, you can turn around right here on the forum.

denkir:

The rest will cost 300 roubles each.

Something you cheapened out on, a full course conducted in person for 2400 roubles?

sergeev:
Where can I read it?

Nowhere.

denkir:

Who is ready and willing, please leave requests to me in a private message.

TheXpert:

Mlapisets.

With a competent pitch, you can make money on a free show. 300 roubles for what?

Especially with Renat's approval, you can turn around right here on the forum.

MrGold166:

Something you cheapened, a full course conducted in person for 2400 rubles?

Here are two different opinions... Let's sort it out...

TheXpert, let me ask you, what do you call a competent pitch? I won't do it for free, for several reasons. Firstly, I would be wasting my time. Secondly, people have a bad attitude towards what they get for free. They don't appreciate it.

MrGold166, Yes, I think the course is inexpensive. I'm doing this in order to identify the demand and "promote" it. If successful, naturally the price will go up. Within reasonable limits of course...

denkir:

Nowhere.

That's right. In case someone likes it.

denkir:

to to identify demand and "spin out". If successful, of course,

If it succeeds, what will be the criterion for success and in what form will the product be delivered?

denkir:

TheXpert, let me ask you, what do you call competent pitching?

Ask Mishek over there, he's just getting into the thread.

I won't do it for free, for several reasons.

Money can be made in different ways. I only gave an opinion. Selling lectures is... mmm... a dead end. imho of course :))

With support (oops: wrong word -- approval) MK can make an excellent project with a prospect to get an audience of all inhabitants here. And absolutely free of charge and earn money on it.

Mischek:
That's right . In case somebody likes it.
Exactly...
Mischek:
Let me ask, what will be the success criterion? And in what form will the product be delivered?

Opinion of the listeners...Vox pópuli vox Déi.

In online lectures.

denkir:
Exactly...

Opinion of the listeners...Vox pópuli vox Déi.

In online lectures.

1.What's "votvot"? It makes more sense to put the first free lesson right there, to get as much attention and interest from others as possible.

2. So there is no criterion.

3 . And how do you protect from copying (hoarding purchases ? )

TheXpert:

...And absolutely free of charge and making money from it.

absolutely free != making money from it