MQL5 training - page 20

sergeev:
Soon I'll be mercilessly killing OOP vs Procedures threads.

So kill it. You'll do it right :) . Or, better yet, make a topic for this cholivar and post it there.

_____

By the way (for the last time, honestly) usually in OOP fights everybody undeservedly forgets about encapsulation. If analogue of virtuality can be arranged in PP, with encapsulation everything is much more complicated.

220Volt:
Did you choose EURUSD and USDCHF based on the fact that these pairs go together? If so, why don't you say anything about it? And there is no guarantee that positions will be closed simultaneously on both pairs (or rather on the second pair, where it is required), and the point value is different. IMHO it is better to do an analysis on two pairs, and enter with your targets for each pair (if I understand your idea correctly).
Yes, that is the idea. I agree that it is raw... I was only giving it as an example...

-Alexey-:

Dear Yedelkin! I can send you a procedurally designed multicurrency kernel if you're interested (it works by open bar). The code is written for 4, but will work on 5 as well - you can compare the performance of both variants on it.

Dear -Alexey-! If you don't mind, send it to me too... Very interesting topic...

denkir:
Yes, that's the idea. I agree that it's raw... was only cited as an example...
If we're talking about educational material. And even more so for beginners. Then the examples must be "classic" (well-established, tried and trusted). The student should master the material and not engage in a debate with you over "raw" dubious ideas. In such cases, you risk losing credibility as a teacher and losing "rapport" with the audience. "Raw ideas are usually given as "information to think about", as "homework".

TheXpert:
What's in the video has nothing to do with loci. Nor does it have anything to do with solving the problem of why loci are needed.
Can you elaborate on your arguments?

abolk:
If we are talking about learning material. And also for beginners. Then the examples should be "classic" (established, tested and unquestionable). The student should master the material and not engage in a debate with you over "raw" dubious ideas. In such cases, you risk losing credibility as a teacher and losing "rapport" with the audience. "Raw" ideas are usually given as "information to think about", "homework".

abolk, I must have expressed myself incorrectly... My example is close to a typical one. I was referring more not to the crudity of the idea, but to the crudity of the implementation of the idea. So, the script does not take into account the point value of eurusd and usdchf... and some other things...

Abolk, I thank you personally for your criticism. It has given me a lot of constructive suggestions.

Dear forum users, a big request to you! In the branch created by the author, to discuss the topic !!!

After all, it is possible to create your own topics ... Including for trolling

denkir:

abolk, I must have expressed myself incorrectly... My example is close to a typical one. I was not talking about the dampness of the idea, but rather about the dampness of the implementation of the idea. So, the script does not take into account the point value of eurusd and usdchf... and some other things...

Abolk, I thank you personally for your criticism. It has given me a lot of constructive suggestions.

Only a couple of very silly questions remains. How, who and what you're going to teach.

Mischek:
that leaves you with a couple of completely stupid questions. How, who and what are you going to teach.
Mischek, you're confusing this thread with this one. The topic of boobs is probably covered there...

denkir:
Can I describe your arguments in more details?

There's a broker called Hedge Total. They solved the locking problem in the 5th metatrader

solved very simply

introduced another instrument duplicating the main pair with the same bid and ask

but with a slightly different ending to the name.

You can buy one pair and sell another... Here's a LOCK for you...