Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 341

EA trading is disabled

jedi108:
from the terminal screenshot

There are no miracles. There is no logging when the terminal is switched off. You say that the last log entries were obtained with the laptop switched off.

Either you don't remember what you modified manually or your laptop cheats you and doesn't turn off :)

Maybe the notebook lid was simply closed and the power settings do not specify to shut down when the lid is closed.

I don't know if it's just me, but the terminal is working strangely.

The white line is in place, moves some green, the profit does not change, in short, I don't know what the hell is going on.

Is it supposed to be like this?

pusheax:

The white line is in place, some green line is moving, the profit does not change, in short, I don't know what's going on.

Is it supposed to be like that?

Nothing depends on the colour of lines :). There may be lines on the chart:

• Bid line
  • Ask line
  • the last price line.

In addition, the chart itself may have (and more than one) horizontal line, vertical line, trend line ...

Also, look at the "Market Watch" window - are there prices in front of all instruments?

pusheax:

The white line is in place, moves some green, the profit does not change, in short, I don't know what the hell is going on.

Is it supposed to be like this?

Hence and beyond...

I apologise for being naive. I'm just starting to get into trading. I am just starting to learn demo account.

Can you please advise if I may trade on real account with Spartan Bolt EA because it sets too many positions and takes too many withdrawals? Would I be banned by my brokerage company? What will happen if my brokerage company finds it? Won`t they close my account or something else? May I trade without fear?

BTO:

I apologise for being naive. I'm just starting to get into trading. I am just starting to learn demo account.

Can you please advise if I may trade on real account with Spartan Bolt EA since it sets too many positions and takes too many withdrawals? Would I be banned by my brokerage company? What will happen if my brokerage company finds it? Won`t they close my account or something else? May I trade without fear?

You may trade - do not be afraid. The more trades - the more the brokerage company earns on the spread.

BTO:

Can you please advise if I may trade on real account with Spartan Bolt EA since it sets too many positions and takes too many withdrawals? Would I be banned by my brokerage company? What will happen if my brokerage company finds it? Won`t they close my account or something else? May I trade without fear?

The main thing is not to flood the server, i.e. frequent requests for opening, modification, closing, deleting orders. If such requests are dozens per second, you will have problems. You should also specify how many open orders your brokerage company allows to keep at one time.

Kino:
The main thing is to avoid server flooding, i.e. frequent requests to open, modify, close and delete orders. If there are dozens of such requests per second then there will be problems. You will also need to check how many open orders your brokerage company allows you to keep at one time.
I had such a request with multiple requests per second on Alpari - no problem, on Grande they asked to remove it, on forex4 - also no problem. only after losing it was not disabled for a day and my account was blocked, then I contacted support and it was unblocked.