Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 334

KozochkaLarisa:
their signal
Widgets use
<iframe>
This can only be inserted if you have permission to edit the page code (you must be a site administrator).

Please advise. I have connected to a trading signal, it worked for a week and then trades stopped being copied. I have not connected the Signal in the "Settings - Signals" tab of the terminal.

Can you advise the principle of the order of the list of signals, look through the many pages and did not see any pattern. signal in the top and no one subscriber, and profits in percentage points less than the lower, the publication time is also mixed.

KozochkaLarisa:

Anyway, the question is: How do you promote your signal to the front page?

Closed information. Probably closed so that signal sellers do not know how to boost their rating? After all, the ranking spots can give you a boost in subscribers.
Торговые сигналы
Торговые сигналы
  • www.mql5.com
Торговые Сигналы для MetaTrader: копирование сделок, мониторинг счета, автоматическое исполнение сигналов и социальный трейдинг

Good day, forum members!

I'm preparing a robot for the market according to the article https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/385 - is this rule relevant? "Please note that screenshots are in English - this is a mandatory requirement for pictures."?

Thank you.

Как опубликовать свой продукт в сервисе Маркет
Как опубликовать свой продукт в сервисе Маркет
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
Публикуйте свои интересные разработки в сервисе Маркет, и ваши программы станут доступными сразу всем трейдерам на MetaTrader 5 по всему миру. Маркет - это отличная возможность заработка с моментальным зачислением на счет и удобной статистикой для анализа покупок и скачиваний демо-версий Продуктов. Все MQL5-программы на Маркете при продаже автоматически шифруются под покупателя, допускают до трех активаций и не требуют дополнительной защиты с вашей стороны.

R0MAN:

Good day, forum members!

I'm preparing a robot for the market according to the article https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/385 - is this rule relevant? "Please note that screenshots are in English - this is a mandatory requirement for pictures."?

Thank you.

And all the alerts, and all the external variables, and everything else must be ONLY in this ... language. And even duplication in the native language is not allowed. Thank goodness they don't require a description in their ... language.

And get ready for a lot of blood loss...

R0MAN:

Good day, forum members!

Thank you.

For the marketplace, the screenshots must be in English. Product input parameters for the market should also be in English.

barabashkakvn:
For the market, the screenshots must be in English. Product input parameters for the market should also be in English.
Thank you.

AlexeyVik:

And all alerts, and all external variables, and everything else should ONLY be in this... language. And even duplication in the native language is not allowed. Thank goodness they don't require a description in their ... language.

And get ready for a lot of blood loss...

:-)

Thank you.

Have I correctly completed the code of an Expert Advisor that uses a custom indicator to place it in the Market according to the article?

#resource "\\Indicators\\DS_CI.ex5"
int hMA,hCI;
bool Buy, Sell;
//+-----------------------------------+
void OnInit()
  {      
   hCI=iCustom(NULL,MA_Fast_TF,"::Indicators\\DS_CI");           
   //Comment( TerminalInfoInteger(TERMINAL_BUILD));
  }
//+-----------------------------------+

Do I need to apply this function or not?

"The path to itself can be obtained using the GetRelativeProgramPath() function, an example of its use is given below:"

Reason: