Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 171

Legando:
I signed up for the signal, can you tell me if I need the terminal running and the account open for the signal to work?
Mm-hmm. You need both.

Credit - how much is that?

Mass signal sales - possible?

Hi.

Reshetov:
In mql5, we do not use function codes, but object libraries. Functions are difficult to connect, in OOP it is easier: connect the required library, create an object and get the necessary methods in it - analogues of functions in algorithmic languages.
I looked through the https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/libraries library. I did not find anything useful for building the Expert Advisor (except TradeAlgorithms). May be I searched in a wrong place? I need basic classes to be used in forming of an Expert Advisor like KimIV did, for example, a class returning the type of the last closed position.
MQL5 Code Base: Библиотеки
MQL5 Code Base: Библиотеки
  • www.mql5.com
Библиотека исходных кодов на языке MQL5 для MetaTrader 5

abeiks:
Looked through the library https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/libraries. I didn't find anything useful for building EA (except TradeAlgorithms). Maybe I was looking in the wrong place? I need basic classes to be used for forming of an Expert Advisor like KimIV did, for example, a class returning the type of the last closed position.
There is no analogue of Kim's functions for MT5 yet.

Friends, there is a need for a line or another shape. Move it in the window, and in another window its copy moves to the same levels, following the first one...

Can you advise how to implement this, maybe there are ready-made scripts/advisors?

BilliGordon:

Friends, there is a need for a line or another shape. We move it in a window, and in another window its copy moves to the same levels, following the first one...

Do you know what tools are available for that, maybe there are ready-made scripts/advisors?

By means of MQL.

How have you tried?

Silent:

With MQLs.

How did you try?

So far there is only a task...) I'm not very good at mql5, I can still write something in 4.

Dynamiteman:

Credit - how much is that?

Mass signal sales - possible?

Hi.

credit = a quid

what do you mean massive?

hello

How is the money credited? I understand that it varies, according to the work of the PC, but exactly how? 2 credits per day, or per hour?

awakeandalive:
How is the money credited? I understand that it varies, according to the work of the PC, but exactly how? 2 credits per day, or per hour?
If you're talking about providing your agents to calculate in the cloud, it depends on how many tasks they get. If powerful agents, they get more. It is possible that within a day you will not get a single job, so do not jump to conclusions. Wait 1-2 weeks, see how many credits you have earned and then decide.
Reason: