Gentlemen, would you like to feed the lawyers? - page 21

Reshetov:
What's there to explain when even a drunken hedgehog can understand

Reshetov:

Hello Yuri, my name is Shreibicus, let me take this opportunity to interview you for the magazine "Interesting and Humorous".

Just want to ask - what awaits the article on wikipedia? because now it has lost reference to your work , do you plan to give there a link to this branch ? Thank you.

Meanwhile, a budding movement of traders in some countries is spreading in defence of Yuri Reshetov and against the arbitrary rule of MK, which is forcing everyone to buy mobile phones.

Urain:

What was the one thing you negotiated with the publisher that turned out to be different. Didn't you know that the payment system on the forum operates with electronic money? Did you really think you were going to get a transfer?

Anticipating the situation, I can say that you would have raised a fuss because the money was transferred in Uzbek tugriks and not $, which was allegedly agreed. And you do not give a shit that your post office does not make transfers in dollars. You care about the principle.

What's your problem? Why do you care so much who negotiated what? I hate people who like to count other people's money. I haven't negotiated anything with you personally and I'm not going to.

The point is that we certainly didn't agree on any corporate payment systems, Renat's tugriks or SMS exchange obligations.

I notified the so-called company that I don't have a mobile phone.

And if the so-called one has started to impose additional conditions and principles beyond the scope of the agreement, then the result is the same.

Reshetov:

What's your problem? What are you so worried about, who negotiated what? I hate people who like to count other people's money. With you personally, I did not agree on anything and I'm not going to agree.

The point is that we certainly did not agree on any corporate payment systems, Renat's tugriks or SMS exchange obligations.

I informed the so-called company that I did not have a mobile phone.

And when the so-called one has started to impose additional conditions and principles beyond the scope of the agreement, that is the result.

Yuri, when will you finally realize what nonsense you are talking about?

Imagine you came to a regular Uzbek bank to withdraw your hard-earned money. And then it turns out that you do not have to put your signature on one sheet as you thought but on two. You see, these are the terms of the bank, and they did not notify you about it. And then you start "they didn't notify me", "I told them I would put one signature right away", etc.

Okay, you do not have a mobile phone, but is it difficult to find a modern person with a mobile phone? What are you doing with that nonsense?

You probably weigh all the loaves of bread in the shop and compare it to the declared weight.

It's child's play.

Reshetov:

What is your problem? Why do you care so much about who negotiated what? I hate people who like to count other people's money. I have not negotiated anything with you personally and am not going to.

The point is that we certainly have not agreed on any corporate payment systems, Renat's tugriks or SMS exchange obligations.

I have informed the so-called company that I do not have a mobile phone.

And when the so-called company has started to impose its own additional conditions and principles that go beyond the scope of the agreement, that is the result.

What you hate and what you hate is your own personal problem.

I have been through the publishing process many times and I can state that what you have written is false.

Since some time the units of account of money are really called credits, but this is purely a legal formality so that there are no claims from the authorities. In fact the credits are withdrawn without problems through WM and PP 1:1, they respectively evaluate their money as equivalent to $. Hence, all you say is a lie, although I have not seen your correspondence, but I can say that you were promised N credits, and you agreed (usually N=200, but sometimes the price may vary, it depends on the arrangements). Since the calculation is in credits, it implies a withdrawal (if you don't intend to spend them in the system). This is as clear and does not require additional arrangements as the fact that March 1st is spring, it's "common knowledge".

As the saying goes, you can lead a horse to a watering hole, but you can't make it drink.

You just didn't want to bother withdrawing the money, so you made a fuss out of thin air.

Urain:

to get the money out, so they started the finger-sucking scandal.

Hello Nicholas, please explain where it originally appeared in the finger booze. With the technology of sucking it out I understand, but how did it get there in the first place and by whom?

Thank you

I imagine Yuri holding his old mobile phone in one hand and sucking his finger on the other. That's rough.

Mischek:

The first thing I want to ask is what's in store for the Wikipedia article?

What's more, Yury is not too modest.

So soon all significant objects in all fields of science will be named after him.

Reshetov:
I wonder how the VPS for which you were trying to get money "through the arse" is doing?

sand:

What's more, Yuri's modesty is a thing of the past.

Soon all significant objects in all fields of science will be named after him.

No, he will have a serious fight with his rival Yusufkhoja Sultonov, also a well-known writer. But so far, Yusuf has pulled ahead and managed to get money for his article.

Although, of course, Yusuf had a head start, a mobile phone. But I personally root for Yury. He is more honest and feels more familiar.