Gentlemen, would you like to feed the lawyers? - page 18

Mischek:
No, it goes in the comments on the storyboards before the shooting.
Screenwriters have nothing to do with storyboards - that's a director's job.

vspexp:

- is there a rollback of demands?

Claims for what? The article has been removed, so has the fee. After all, the "posthumous will of the deceased", or rather "buried alive" by MetaQuotes, has been fulfilled by the management of this very company.

So, you should have stocked up on popcorn - there will be no movie.

Reshetov:

So you should have stocked up on popcorn - there will be no movie.

No way. What about the Uzbek Defense Ministry tanks under the walls of the Kazan Kremlin? And the bombing of Cyprus with laser blasters from space, as a hotbed of vice and offshore?

I do not play that way.

Reshetov:

...The article has been deleted, so has the fee. After all, the "posthumous will of the deceased".... has been fulfilled.

then go to arbitration /for a laugh/, no, you have fulfilled their call to write articles, moreover, they approved it and it was included in the register of articles, albeit for a short time ... so they'll pay for those days, and then they'll have enough for the vps hosting... ...a hair's breadth.

Reshetov:

So you should've stocked up on popcorn. There won't be a movie.

Yuri, I would like to inform you that your "no movie" decision is unlawful and violates my rights. I ask that it be reconsidered. Otherwise, I'll be forced to give you an ultimatum.

// I don't want to do it myself.

The plot is fine, only Mishek spoils it all, the movie turns into a soap opera. He just wants to blurt something out and take it away from the subject. The plot is lost.

Rosh:

Payment system MQL5.community:

Attention! SMS confirmation is required only for each new Z-purse. All Z-purses, to which you have successfully withdrawn money, become trusted. Also the first Z-purse, from which you have deposited money to the system, becomes trusted. To withdraw from a trusted Z-purse, just specify the amount and select Z-purse from the drop-down list. SMS confirmation is not required in this case.

Is there any way to make some wallets from the list untrusted?

I mean remove from the list.

It would be convenient, even if it requires another SMS. That is, make a module to clean the list of wallets.

Such a need does not exist often, but still exists.

On the one hand this is good, a trusted wallet is easier to authorise in the system, but I see a small flaw.

Suppose an intruder finds out a user's login and password, he can transfer, for example, 1 credit to his account. His wallet gets into the trusted ones, and then he (the intruder) withdraws all funds from the account through this wallet.

In this case, I don't think you should delete trusted wallets, you will see where the money has gone. Or is there some kind of protection mechanism?

fyords:

On the one hand this is good, a trusted wallet is easier to authorise in the system, but I see a small flaw.

Suppose an attacker finds out the user's username and password, he can transfer, for example, 1 credit to the user's account. His wallet gets into the trusted ones, and then he (the intruder) withdraws all funds from the account through this wallet.

In this case, I don't think you should delete trusted wallets, you will see where the money has gone. Or is there some kind of protection mechanism?

Where the money has gone can be found in the system log at MQ (if you talk to the administrator), but your plan does not work right away, I explain...

If ZloUm. seized Account MQLComm. then he can not transfer itself money because he does not have a phone number on which will come SMS when adding a new purse, and the old purses are wallets real owner (except only in the situation where the owner withdraw money directly to the purse ZloUm. on sobstvennoy will).

Outraged is the scheme of hacking, for example Zloom. how that got the password to the account, now he has to ask the owner to skim him money, for example to sell him something. As soon as the owner makes a direct transfer from the MQ system to WM Zloum. then you can open an account, because purse Zloum. already in trusted, and no way to remove it from there.

ZZY I do not dispute trusted wallets thing necessary and very convenient, and the system is organised correctly, I just want it to be finalised.

Urain:

Where the money has gone can be seen in MQ's system log, but your plan won't work right away, let me explain...

If ZloUm. seized Account MQLComm. then he can not transfer their money because he does not have a phone number to which will come SMS when adding a new purse, and the old wallets are wallets real owner (except only a situation where the real owner withdraw money directly to the purse ZloUm. on sobstvennoy will).

Outraged is the scheme of hacking, for example Zloom. how that got the password to the account, now he has to ask the owner to skim him money, for example to sell him something. As soon as the owner makes a direct transfer from the MQ system to WM ZloUm. then you can open an account, because purse ZloUm. already in trust, and no way to remove it from there.

I'm not disputing that trusted wallets are a useful and very convenient thing, and the system is organized correctly, I just want it to be finalized.

I'm sorry, it's okay, I didn't notice:

...This list also includes the Z-purse from which the first deposit was made into the system. ...