Automated Trading Championship 2011 - Rules - page 5

Interesting:

The question has arisen because there may be a test on other symbols and such behaviour will be considered unacceptable.

Such behaviour will not be considered unacceptable, as long as it does not interfere with a normal test in the trading strategy tester.

To the developers and organisers.

Another question I haven't received an answer to (applies to multi-volume players, but may be important for other purposes) - Is it allowed only one order per symbol or can it be any number (as long as it does not exceed 12)?

Renat:
This behaviour will not be considered unacceptable as long as it does not interfere with a normal test in the trading strategies tester.
Interesting:

Developers and organisers.

One more question, which has not yet been answered (concerns the multi-volume players, but it may be important for other purposes) - is it allowed only one order per symbol, or the number can be any (as long as it does not exceed 12)?

If an EA has passed the test, it cannot be considered as failing to pass the rules check in the future.

Of course, if he has passed the check and then starts trading differently, different rules may apply. The Organizer can easily track this.

I think, if the Expert Advisor has passed the check and does not change its strategy during the Championship, it cannot be disqualified.

It is not good to change the rules on the fly.

Methinks, you have to keep your honour.

This is my understanding.

For example,

sent an expert for verification, after verification - answer:

- Your Expert Advisor was not checked according to so-and-so rules,

- your Expert Advisor is a Pipsier and is not suitable for our Championship,

- Your Expert Advisor was checked and fully complies with the rules of our championship.

her.human:

If an EA has passed the test, then he/she cannot subsequently be recognised as having failed the rules test.

Of course, if he has passed the check and then starts trading differently, different rules may apply. The Organiser can easily check this.

I think, if the Expert Advisor has passed the check and does not change its strategy during the Championship, it cannot be disqualified.

It is not good to change the rules on the fly.

Methinks, keep your honour.

1. I also think that after an expert has been tested, they can only disqualify him for good reason (if he hasn't changed his behaviour).

2 I am just trying to clarify the rules written in this paragraph (to make sure that everything is as written and there will be no pitfalls)

IV. The Trading Conditions

5. The maximum number of pending orders for all symbols at any given time is 12.

I.e., from this point I understand that regardless of whether it is a mult or not, the Expert Advisor can use 12 orders at any given time.

This is the logic I have started to implement at present.

I think it is better to immediately determine the unclear (or controversial) points in the rules, rather than redo the entire project after checking (which is a long way off), or, maybe, change the strategy fundamentally...

Interesting:

1. I also think that once the expert has been tested, they can only disqualify for good reasons (if the expert has not changed his behaviour).

2 I'm just trying to clarify the rules written in this paragraph (to make sure that everything is as written and there will be no pitfalls).

I.e., I understand from this point that the Expert Advisor can use 12 orders at its discretion, regardless of whether it is a Multistate or not.

This is the logic I've started to implement at the moment.

3. in my opinion, it's better to define the unclear (or controversial) places in the rules right away than to redo the whole project after the check (which is very far away). or maybe to change the strategy fundamentally...

My point is this. You should send the EA to be checked (while you have time) and if it does not pass the check, you should correct it.

If it passes the check, don't bother, the rest is up to the meta-quotes.

her.human:

That's what I'm saying. Send the expert for checking (while there is time), if it doesn't pass the check, fix it.

If it passes, don't bother, the rest is up to the meta-quotes.

I'm saying, "There's still a long way to go before the check," and with logic and strategies now need to decide.

Since I don't use the standard library, it's too painful and expensive to redo everything afterwards...

Документация по MQL5: Стандартная библиотека
Документация по MQL5: Стандартная библиотека
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартная библиотека - Документация по MQL5

Organisers.

A tricky question has arisen here - if an assessor creates a file and writes various information in it (something like an "individual black box"), can this file be requested in any form at the end of the championship?

Interesting:

To the developers and organisers.

Another question I haven't got an answer for (applies to multi-volume players, but may be important for other purposes) - is it allowed only one order per symbol, or the number can be any (as long as it does not exceed 12)?

Why don't you try for a tester?

When registering, each Participant is assigned a special test account with trading conditions, similar to the ones we are using in the Championship. The account number, server address, master password and investor password are available in the Participant's profile.

No, we delete all files, including the experts themselves, after the competition is over.

It is best to output some statistics directly into the logs - all messages are published in real time on the website.