Public discussion of the formula for calculating the cost of resources in the MQL5 Cloud Network - page 30

Renat:
Profile - Agents - Map
Hard to see ...

Ashes:
I don't see it...
Didn't find it either, even looked in the terminal =)

Ashes:
I can't see it...
Turns out they've temporarily hidden it, we're just finishing it up. We'll put it back on today or tomorrow.

Renat:
It turned out to be temporarily hidden, we're finishing it up. We'll put it back on today or tomorrow.
I get a 404 error when I click on this link

Turned off agents, earned 11 cents for a week of work ), even the electricity spent on the computers is not enough to pay, not to mention the cost of the Internet)

Renat
When do you plan to introduce a rating for those who want to give away for free?

sanyooooook:

Turned off the agents, a week of work earned 11 cents ), even the electricity spent on the computers is not enough to pay, not to mention the cost of the Internet )
Shh. This is profitable. Those who optimize. In addition to growth in the speed of optimization we also receive savings in electricity. An added bonus, so to speak. Why? We are building up a customer base. Generally speaking, from an economic point of view, the cloud is very profitable for clients.

Lizar:
Shh-shh-shh. It's profitable. It benefits those who optimise. In addition to the increase in speed of optimization, we also get savings in electricity. An added bonus, so to speak. Why? We are building up a customer base. In general, cloud is very profitable for clients from an economic point of view.
), but not for those who provide me with agents ), I'll spend my 11 cents, by the way, how many tasks will be enough? )))

sanyooooook:
), but not for those who provide agents ), I'll spend my 11 cents, by the way how many tasks will it last for? )))
By the way, there should be another $2 lying around somewhere, which can only be spent on tests...

Interesting:
There should be another $2 lying around somewhere, which can only be spent on tests...
I've only counted what's gone in a week, but I've got $2 lying around, so I'll save it for a rainy day.)