Public discussion of the formula for calculating the cost of resources in the MQL5 Cloud Network - page 12

Renat:

In the next builds we will also add a display of inbound and outbound traffic counters for agents.

This will make it easy to estimate costs.

That's what's really needed.

Renat:

Also in future builds we will add showing incoming and outgoing traffic counters for agents.

This would make it easy to estimate costs.

Can we also add a setting for agents "allowed total external daily traffic" ?

total= incoming + outgoing

external = non local

When brought in, the agent only works locally. The default setting is 'unlimited'.

Urain:

Can we also add a setting for agents to "allow total external daily traffic"?

When brought, the agent works only locally. The default is "unlimited".

No, this actually goes against the idea of the original simplicity and the very essence of the service - a task is given and the result is awaited. The agent should work in "run and forget" mode.

In fact, if there are resource problems, there is no point in running agents. Fortunately, internet traffic is almost unlimited these days.

Renat:

No, it actually goes against the idea of the original simplicity and the very essence of the service - you give a task and wait for the result. An agent should work in 'run and forget' mode.

In fact, if there are problems with resources, there is no point in running agents. Luckily, internet traffic is practically unlimited these days.

It's not necessarily unlimited, as many ISPs put a volume limit on it.

Interesting:
Conditionally unlimited, many providers put a limit on the volume.

There is no gigabytes of traffic in agents, I showed you above what to count.

We will show traffic and implement sharing/copying of existing history between different agents on different cores. This will really reduce the synchronization traffic many times over.

Mischek:

Yura! Zaytsev !

Tell us about the price )

And the rest of you kernel holders, please join us.

Michael, I have no idea yet... :-) I don't know yet

I think it will depend not only on my wish

above all

of the total number of cores in the cloud

of number of willing

--

if interested, cores will certainly be available

Renat:

No, this actually goes against the idea of the original simplicity and the very essence of the service - you give a task and wait for the result. The agent should work in a "start and forget" mode.

In fact, if there are resource issues, there's no point in running agents. Fortunately, internet traffic is now practically unlimited.

I don't have any problems with resources, the tariff plan I've chosen involves 200mb per day with the preferential payment (almost free) and 1 cent per meter of traffic in excess of 200 meters per day.

In reality I use 50-100Mb per day, for 100Mb I can set cores, but it is not interesting to check how much they have raked over there all the time.

Other tariff plans may have their own rules, so I think that without limiting the traffic exhibited by the owner of the agents, they will run only absolutely unrestricted people.

I hope that most people are like that, but if not, I've given you an idea, and then don't let it blossom :)

Urain:

I hope that the majority of such, but if not, I gave an idea, and then do not blossom :)
From the next build the traffic will be shown - let's see what the agent's work costs in practice.

Renat:
From the next build, traffic will be shown - let's see how much the agent's work costs in practice.
I completely agree, there will be an accounting, there will be a substantive conversation.

Renat:
From the next build the traffic will be shown - let's see how much the agent's work costs in practice.

Two questions:

1. is it possible to move the history to other agents' folder or to another drive now (keeping the names of the brokers of course)?

I just want to move the agents to another disk, so I'm thinking of transferring the history manually or re-downloading everything...

2. I remember there was an idea to enable auto-update builds for metatester[64].exe files located in separate directories.

Is this already available?