Interesting and Humour - page 71

PapaYozh:
PS. By the way, IE6 doesn't allow on this site to insert pictures, links, videos, etc. I.e. when you enter a message there is no panel with buttons. And when replying there is no quote of the original post.

Screw IE.

If only they were women

$300 million to save 6 milliseconds

from bash

Thu, 15 Sep 2011 10:12:01 +0400

A conversation in the internal chat room of a large international company:
xxx: Folks, does anyone have a charger for a Nokia?
yyy: Yeah, I've got one in my drawer. Where are you located?
xxx: Eighth floor, left of the entrance.
Yyy: Fuck the details! What country? :)
xxx: Russia.
xxx: Uh, that won't work then...

Every mother of seven who knows English wears a hairpiece, even if she wears glasses. Every woman with glasses has seven children or speaks English. No woman who has seven children wears glasses unless she has a hairpiece. Every woman who has seven children and wears glasses knows English. No woman who wears a hairpiece has seven children.
If each of these five statements is true, what would you say about those women who wear glasses?

Mischek:

Every mother of seven who knows English wears a hairpiece, even if she wears glasses. Every woman with glasses has seven children or speaks English. No woman who has seven children wears glasses unless she has a hairpiece. Every woman who has seven children and wears glasses knows English. No woman who wears a hairpiece has seven children.
If each of these five statements is true, what would you say about those women who wear glasses?