Interesting and Humour - page 4899

Yuriy Zaytsev:
And if in XX years Buzova will be president of Russia, I wonder if she'll live to see it.

The likes of her, or even any other prominent opposition figure, will not become president. It will be a big surprise, believe me.

And Buzova... One of the best Russian sci-fi series "Chernobyl-2. Zone of Alienation" shows an alternative USSR and she plays herself as the main presenter of the main news "Vremya". On the walls, by the way, are portraits of Lenin/Putin/Stalin.

Edgar Akhmadeev:

The likes of her, or even any other prominent opposition figure, will not become president. It will be a big surprise, believe me.

And Buzova... One of the best Russian sci-fi series "Chernobyl-2. Zone of Alienation" shows an alternative USSR and she plays herself as the main presenter of the main news "Vremya". On the walls, by the way, are portraits of Lenin/Putin/Stalin.

She played herself in some deranged house :-) but the discussion goes beyond the subject matter of the forum :-))

Here folks, the carpet is almost new and has been thrown away!

Denis Sartakov:

Oh people, the carpet's almost new!

So it's the drunken husband's wife into the carpet and into the rubbish bin)

Maxim Kuznetsov:

She played herself in some dermouse house :-)

There she just wasn't playing herself, she was being herself.

I wonder how I know that if I haven't had a TV for 10 years...?

But really, too much attention to nothing.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

... were twenty years ago)

Looks like we'll even have to cross it off the register of banned organisations.

came across an advertisement like this, hanging on a pole...

Denis Sartakov:

came across an advertisement like this, hanging on a pole...

We neighbours have the same sense of humour

Edgar Akhmadeev:

We neighbours have the same sense of humor.

I'm serious, we got posters like this all over the neighborhood,

I guess someone's getting back at the cop in the picture.

Chestnut trees blossom in Kiev in spring