Interesting and Humour - page 4871

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

All true, but how difficult to understand.... And there's not much practical use for most. But it's an interesting topic...

The further one goes, the harder it is to clearly distinguish between appliedmathematics and purely theoretical mathematics. I am reminded of a story about a mathematician who chose to study number theory because it is purely theoretical and has nothing to do with army) Then this science turned out to be very necessary for encryption that is needed first of all in army).

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

Of course you can. Only the entities are different.

-5 is debt. 0 is boolean negation. And 5 is apples))))))

"Boolean negation" again .....

Debt is just as abstract as 0 and FALSE or TRUE. Only 0 is not kosher, debt is kosher.

All that's left of "KINO"

I used to think that -5 apples couldn't be counted.

How deeply mistaken I was. It turns out that if I count to -5 apples, I owe.)

Oh, here we go. Okay, I'll give away the debts and I won't count there again. )

Uladzimir Izerski:

I used to think that -5 apples couldn't be counted.

How deeply mistaken I was. It turns out that if I count to -5 apples, I owe.)

Oh, here we go. Okay, I'll give away the debts and I won't count there again. )

hehehehe and imaginary apples are even more interesting

transcendreamer:

Hehehehe and the imaginary apples are even more interesting

At least they're real :) But zero apples are not.

Alexey Viktorov:

I don't remember exactly, but I read somewhere that tea should be brewed for no longer than two minutes. Then it retains both the flavour and the aroma of the tea. If you brew it for more than 5 minutes, all the bitterness, unpleasant smell and colour will come out. If you like drinking poison, keep experimenting with the temperature...

The Chinese believe that for an invigorating tea, you should brew it for less than 1 minute, and for a soothing tea, you should brew it for more.

Edgar Akhmadeev:

The Chinese believe that you have to brew for less than 1 minute to get an invigorating tea and more to get a soothing tea.

Maybe more, but not that much... In 15-20 minutes, you'll only get poison.

A more or less standard Chinese tea ceremony consists of filling a small kettle with tea and then pouring it over boiling water ten times. Each time, though, it's infused for a short time and quickly poured.

They also like all sorts of thermos mugs where the tea is brewed all the time until it's drunk).

In the olden days they used to make tea like a chiffir tea) In Tibet they still use that method.)

I myself prefer Darjeeling - a Chinese variety of bush, but grown in India and fermented in the usual way we're used to. I don't really trust Chinese teas.

Alexey Viktorov:

Maybe more, but not that much... In 15-20 minutes you'll only get poison.

I mean less and more than a minute. So, 3 minutes at the most.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

A more or less standard Chinese tea ceremony consists of filling a small kettle with tea and then pouring it over boiling water ten times. True, each time it is infused for a short time and quickly poured.

Yes, in the East, tea is usually not a diluted brew, but boiling water poured over the tea. That is, it is not brewed (not infused). And therefore spilt repeatedly.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

I myself prefer Darjeeling - a Chinese variety of bush, but grown in India and fermented the way we are used to. I don't really trust Chinese teas.

I prefer oolong, which is a semi-fermented tea. It's a middle ground between green and black.