Interesting and Humour - page 4700

Igor Makanu:

I'm waiting for your musical response, we'd love to discuss

imho, good Irina! ...Clearly another surrogate from a lickspittle ;)

Still, it's Anahit Kanachyan's song, Irina is missing something there...

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Still, it's Anahit Kanachyan's song, Irina is missing something there.

I listened to it, the audio quality is different, yours has an echo, it's hard to make a clear comparison

Well, did you catch Irina's charisma? ;)

if you look on youtube, she's been on stage too

Artyom Trishkin:

Overall. Another decent (in my opinion) cover:

In my opinion, a typical "the other one plays Santana and Weather Report on the accordion sometimes".

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Herman lived in her time and sang for her time -- Alsou lives in her time and sings for her time.

Alsou... singing? Hmm.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

The author cannot be over-sung - it is a etalon, you can do close and not much worse but it is all the same worse.

Gvarzeteli is the fic who sang it. Herman too. The list could go on for a long, long time.

I personally have one exception - Marina Kapuro has sung some songs with such a soulfulness that they made me cry, even though I was indifferent. For example, a song by Ludmila Zykina, with whom I heard not a song about life from youth to old age ("The Volga River is flowing"), but a loud, guttural voice that made the stage shake.

Few people know Marina Kapuro, few remember if they have heard it. But the song "It's bright in my chamber, it's from the night star..." was heard by all adults.

SILENZIUM The battle goes on (И вновь продолжается бой) [Official Video]
SILENZIUM The battle goes on (И вновь продолжается бой) [Official Video]
  • www.youtube.com
music - A.Pahmutova arrangement - N.Grigoreva кавер-версия песни "Неба утреннего стяг" www.silenzium.com https://vk.com/silenzium Instagram: @triosilenzium с...

Igor Makanu:

Ludicrous actors are actors first and jesters... there's probably your association with the comic group ;)

UPD:

imho, good Irina! ...understandably another surrogate from a lickspittle ;)

Geez... Didn't see it right away.

It is difficult to talk to a person whose thoughts do not go beyond the letters he has written.

The buffoon here is a collective term. It means a mug, an artist, an actor, a jester (a clown in your sense).

Look deeper and deeper at the posts of our interlocutors - we are not parsing TK here.

"As it is customary from the roots - everyone serves in battle: the monk, the warrior and the jester.

A monk is a clergyman, a warrior is a warrior, a jester is a stagehand.

And Kostya is not ashamed to call himself a jester:

ZS. Irina sang the song with gusto. But it was not a cover. It was a performance of Robert Amirkhanyan's song. He probably gave her permission to sing it. Composers who have written music sometimes choose themselves to let the song to be sung by someone else. There is a composer-songwriter, and then there is a composer who does not sing. And he goes through different performers - but it's not like they're singing covers of each other :) They're just performing a song by one composer.

And covers are from a different workshop and in a different canon.

@Artyom Trishkin, thank you, it lifted my spirits.

ZS: felt like being on a women's forum ))))

Igor Makanu:

@Artyom Trishkin, thank you, it lifted my spirits.

ZS: felt myself on a women's forum ))))

Yes? How do you usually go there? Never been... :))

let's continue to discuss musical matters on a man's topic.

heard about the warm tube sound, always thought it was another far-fetched nonsense, but it is!

It looks like this:

Igor Makanu:

let's continue to discuss musical matters on a man's topic.

heard about the warm tube sound, always thought it was another far-fetched nonsense, but it is!

It looks like this:

Yes, there is such a sound, but it is made on a single-cycle tube amplifier with an output transformer operating in A mode and specifically based on power amplifiers. The picture shows some kind of preamplifier with two 6E1P tubes, in which those tubes are just pre-frequency level indicators and that's it. What kind of warm, tube-like sound such a device can create, I don't understand at all, except as a placebo effect for an especially suggestible, illiterate horse, who has been treaded on both ears by an elephant.