Interesting and Humour - page 3935

Andrew Petras:

I was once wandering around Moscow and wandered into an area I thought I was in Africa.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

I was once wandering around Moscow and wandered into an area I thought I was in Africa.

I know a man who regularly sees squirrels.

Andrew Petras:

If you don't see Africans in Moscow, you wouldn't be surprised to see squirrels

Are you all docents and professors here? ))

Dmitry Fedoseev:

One day I was wandering around Moscow and wandered into an area I thought I was in Africa.

What did you expect? The puppeteers, through a crypto-colonial occupation regime, are replacing the indigenous population with outsiders. If you are happy with this regime, then keep on suffering.

Andrew Petras:

Yep! A whole country is so fucked up that it doesn't notice that it's under colonial occupation and doesn't see the consequences of that occupation. The white heat in such a situation is the realization of being a member of some civilized cultural community, a person of peace and other general human bullshit.

Please note, this is not a Russian forum, but only the Russian-language section of a multinational forum.

No politics or history.

This has to be seen....

We will never know, just as we will never know the Ryazan sugar story.

There are topics that won't be opened here or there for a very long time.

The subject of Tofig Dadashev, a remarkable psychic, was raised here. I read a little about him. "Tell me a magician, lover of the gods, what will come true in my life" - these famous lines from Pushkin are just like about him. Most of all, as a chess player, I was interested in his participation in the famous match between the two Ks. When Kasparov was catastrophically losing to Karpov, Tofik was invited into Kasparov's team and Kasparov's fortunes improved. Back then I remember being puzzled how it was possible that with such a 5-0 lead over Karpov that he couldn't win the match. Now it's clear that the psychic psychologist had an impact. Hypnosis was probably involved. Later Tofig repented for taking part in that match. Without him, the results would have been more objective.