Interesting and Humour - page 3813

The end of the Great Wall of China

Дмитрий:

The end of the Great Wall of China

What does the beginning look like?

Vladimir Tkach:
From perceptions of the surrounding reality

I met a guy and after a month we decided to live together. We rented a flat together... A year later I found out that the flat was his...

Victor Ziborov:

I met a guy and after a month we decided to live together. We rented a flat together... A year later I found out that the flat was his...

The guy's last name obviously ends in tskiy).

Is the programme glitchy if it prints itself out? What does a programme that is not recorded on any medium look like? A student once asked his teacher how to get rid of glitches in programs, and the teacher gave him a CIH virus. One day another student told the teacher that he wanted a program without glitches. "Fool! - shouted the teacher," why don't you ask for a glitch-free program?", and hit him over the head with a hard drive. If you have not yet attained enlightenment, there is nothing to talk to you about.

(Zen Buddhism through the eyes of a programmer)

Vladimir Tkach:

The rips muffled the beating of hearts,
Mine, on the other hand, was thumping loudly to me,
That yet my end is not the end:
The end issomeone else'sbeginning.

Общая задолженность по ЖКХ в России достигла 1,34 трлн рублей
Общая задолженность по ЖКХ в России достигла 1,34 трлн рублей
  • ren.tv
Объем задолженности граждан и организаций за услуги жилищно-коммунального хозяйства в России составляет 1,34 триллиона рублей. Об этом в интервью "Российской газете" сообщил министр строительства и ЖКХ Михаил Мень. По его словам, долги населения составляют 645 миллиардов рублей. "Жители в основном очень дисциплинированно платят за ЖКХ. Среди...

Relax, friends!

At 8,000 roubles/month we get 167,500 flat-months. That's nothing.

Brazenly lying. At least 10% of flats in the country don't pay