Interesting and Humour - page 3258

He's not banned, what makes you think he's banned? He's just fed up with you all.

Sergey Golubev:

Yes, there are uncertainties ...
I think - the admins have nothing to do with it.

And it was mostly me, by the way (everyone was more silent).
:)

1. You're so full of shit: "the admins aren't involved" - but who is? As far as I'm concerned, there are two of you moderators

2. About the silence of the others - would you say something in such a situation?

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

2. About the silence of the others ...

The rest of us don't care).

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

1. You're so full of shit: "the admins aren't involved" - but who is? As far as I'm concerned, there are two of you moderators

2. About the silence of the others - would you say something in such a situation?

And do not blame me here - I have not banned anyone, and I have not unbanned anyone. About "two moderators" - it is not quite clear here too ...
I just expressed my public opinion that I am against Russophobia, etc.

my wife read my horoscope -
"Capricorns are at risk of an unplanned pregnancy this week", she says to me - you'll have a baby, we'll name it Antoshka.

Sergey Golubev 

I simply expressed my public opinion that I am against Russophobia etc.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

so what did they say about Mishek's clone being banned?

he's not banned -- and we've even classified Mishek as an institutional flooder.

the banning system on this site is very peculiar -- get banned, get unbanned -- it's all a bit vague.

Why bother banning someone so loudly that you can unban him in a couple of hours?

If you get banned, all the attention goes to Mishek. I don't remember anyone being banned so much attention.

It was less for Oleg the automaton.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
He's not banned, what makes you think he's banned? He's just fed up with you all.
He was on the ban today. It's been lifted.

Sergey Golubev:
my wife read my horoscope -
"Capricorns are at risk of an unplanned pregnancy this week", she says to me - you'll have a baby, we'll name it Antoshka.
And a thousand quid extra) if you do.

Sergey Golubev:
And don't blame me here - I haven't banned anyone, and I haven't unbanned anyone. About the "two moderators" - it's not quite clear here either ...
I simply expressed my public opinion that I am against Russophobia, etc.
How about Americanophobia, for example - the same principled position?