Interesting and Humour - page 3222

Yuri Evseenkov:

I'm reading the posts of a legendary writer, first a one-hour mono-performance based on Fedot the Streltsy (I nearly fell asleep), then a forgotten mossy, now a tolerant photo... I'm not getting any happier.

Since we're on the subject of painting.

I totally agree with you. You should write a complaint to the administration. I so-and-so bought a ticket to the circus to see a clown. The reality does not meet my expectations, I want more paintings, cats and squirrels. That's the way it is.

Yuri Evseenkov:

I read the posts of a legendary post writer, first a one-hour mono-performance based on Fedot Streltsy (I almost fell asleep), then a forgotten mosyanya, now a tolerant photo... It's not getting any merrier.

In fact, nothing in his posts has ever been interesting. The lion's share of his posts is a) posts on Russophobic themes -- b) to hurt someone, to pick on someone, to sass, to insult.

Mishek is a professional troll. He has never written anything on mql4/5 and mt4/5 -- I think he is off the subject. His posts are interestingly torn on the "brawl".

If he personally trolls someone, the object of his trolling usually either gets off on his own, or rolls back the insults, then he gets banned.

Mishek has never been banned, he must have had the full support of the moderators. And he was trolling someone in a subtle way. His rudeness and insults were "subtle". So it was easier to ban the object of his trolling, there was more reason. Like, who is Mishek and who is a regular forum member.

When the well-known events began in 2014 -- Mishek was banned by the administration (we know who banned him specifically). Now he has turned up, it seems that events on political Olympus are pending.

How long will he last - I think not long - with current moderators Mishek will not be able to "get along"

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Do you know anything about indexing at all? :)

Added:

And the specifics of the resource - you don't search for odes and verse here - you search by word, three at most.

mihailmischek:

))))) Well, there you go - it turns out you are the harbinger of political disasters!

Aren't you from the State Department by any chance????

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Every hunter wants to know where the pheasant sits.
Yusuf, what is your point? I know what colours rainbows are made of, LGBT does not have blue but rainbows do =)

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

In fact, nothing in his posts has ever been interesting. The lion's share of his posts are a) posts on Russophobic themes -- b) to hurt someone, to pick on someone, to sass him, to insult him.

Mishek is a professional troll. He has never written anything on mql4/5 and mt4/5 -- I think he is off the subject. His posts are interestingly torn on the "brawl".

If he personally trolls someone, the target of his trolling usually either gets off on his own, or rolls back the insults, then he gets banned.

Mishek has never been banned, he must have had the full support of the moderators. And he was trolling someone in a subtle way. His rudeness and insults were "subtle". So it was easier to ban the object of his trolling, there was more reason. Like, who is Mishek and who is a regular forum member.

When the well-known events began in 2014 -- Mishek was banned by the administration (we know who banned him specifically). Now he has turned up, it seems that events on political Olympus are pending.

How long will he last - I think not long - with the current moderators Mishek will not be able to "get along".

I've missed your posts, Bolkonsky.)

I've told you a hundred times that I'm not a programmer, so how can I write something on the muzzle? But it doesn't matter.

When you open the terminal for the fourth or fifth time you may see and use some of the graphical features I suggested, but it doesn't matter either.

I used to be glad to support the championships and contribute to them, but that's not important.

The important thing is that you do not change at all.)

Дмитрий:

))))) Well, there you go - it turns out you are the harbinger of political disasters!

Aren't you from the State Department by any chance????

Now I'm sitting here wondering what kind of cataclysm I'm going to create to get my hopes up.)

mihailmischek:
Now I'm sitting here wondering what cataclysmic event to arrange in order to live up to expectations ))))
You don't have to do anything, just be the harbinger.

Aleksey Vakhrushev:
Yusuf what is your point? I know what colours rainbows are made of, LGBT people do not have blue but rainbows do =)
Then please excuse me, I misunderstood. I thought that, there is no blue in a rainbow. That embarrassing abbreviation "tolerant" doesn't want to be pronounced and/or typed.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

In fact, nothing in his posts has ever been interesting. The lion's share of his posts are a) posts on Russophobic themes -- b) to hurt someone, to pick on someone, to sneer, to insult.

First of all it is not, and secondly, you yourself are a troll. You just need to stick your squirrelly nose into every hole.