Interesting and Humour - page 2988

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Let's take the average person. How much does he export? How much does he import? Imports account for about 70-80% of everyone's life.

What was the last imported item you purchased?

There is such a thing as market saturation.

ZS: Not even what, but when.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

goods are about the same on average, but by reducing the value of the producer country's currency, the value of the good in the buyer's currency is reduced.

It is difficult for governments to lower the price of all goods at once, and they simply lower the value of their currency to do so.

It makes the cheaper product more interesting.

The producer country needs this to increase its turnover, and from higher turnover, higher duties.

The other way of looking at it is that it is simply underpaying directly to the producer, but from a different perspective.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
In that they receive their wages in the national currency, which is constantly being lowered.

If the depreciation of the currency does not lead to an increase in the price of goods for the population (on the purchasing power of the population's wages), then no "depreciation" harms the population of the country.

Only the number of jobs and wages increase as a result of export growth.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Does anyone understand this nonsense about the usefulness of the falling rouble for the Russian economy (some kind of competitiveness of goods)? Explain, please. What is the benefit? It turns out that it makes no sense for the average citizen to save and people are forced to work non-stop, that's all the benefit. What else is there? Why doesn't the American government see the benefit of lowering the dollar?

Then there's a horror story about abolishing money with an example of prison rations and the culminating clip of Vasi Lozhkin.

You have completed orders totaling about $3000 in your profile. Translate them into rubles: a) at the rate of 50, b) at the rate of 80. You will understand everything at once. )

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Let's take the average person. Does he export a lot? And how much does he import? Everyone imports about 70-80% of their life.

For the average I can not say, but you personally exported $3000. Yes, yes, you are also an exporter - you sell your services to foreigners (and even if you sell them to your own, you still pay for foreign currency).

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Take the average person. How much does he export? How much does he import? Imports account for about 70-80% of each person's life.

why make it up -- there are known statistics.

on foodstuffs:

-- in the Russian Federation, domestic products account for 55% -- in the USSR -- 95%

food security of the country is guaranteed if the share of domestic products is higher than 80%

if the figure is lower than 50% -- the country is considered to be conquered

Dmitry Fedoseev:
In that they are paid in the national currency, which is constantly being devalued.
And with that wage they can buy the product they have produced.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

What was the last imported item you purchased?

There is such a thing as market saturation.

ZS: Not even which one, but when.

Quite recently, and in the last year thoroughly.

But the better question to ask here is, what imported stuff have you not bought because of all this fuss?

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
and with that wage they can buy the product they produced.
There you go. Only to buy products to keep themselves alive so that they can work and work and work so that they can buy products so that they can work again.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

why make it up -- there are known statistics.

on foodstuffs:

-- in the Russian Federation, domestic products account for 55% -- in the USSR -- 95%

food security of the country is guaranteed if the share of domestic products is higher than 80%

if the figure is lower than 50%, the state is considered conquered

He was not asking about the state. I import my own labour, knowledge, if you consider it within the framework of my village, export for me is the product I purchased in order to go on living.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Not at all recently, and in the last year in general, thoroughly.

But the better question to ask here is - what didn't you buy in terms of imported stuff because of all this fuss?

That's right. For the importer, unlike the exporter, a strong national currency is more profitable. It's that simple.