Interesting and Humour - page 2979

Yuriy Asaulenko:
It doesn't exist anywhere any more. There is a planned economy everywhere. You are way behind.
It has never been a market economy at all.

forexman77:
She's never been a marketplace at all.
Well, it used to be. In the early days.

Pavel Gotkevitch:

The world's best airport

http://macos.livejournal.com/1109134.html

That's it, I want to go there.

Alexandr Saprykin:

That's it, I want to go there.

Come on, I want to go to the duty-free shop. Even the whiskey here is homemade.

I just got this. Two big differences. :)

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Come on, I'd love to get into duty-free shops. Even the whiskey here is homemade.

I just got this. Two big differences. :)

You're all about the foreign beverages. What about our native drinks?

Alexandr Saprykin:

You're always attracted to foreign drinks. What about our native drinks?

It's much worse with native ones. I prefer Belarus and Ukraine. In Siberia they make something more or less normal. But if there's a choice, then...

Where did it take you? To the best airport? Why should I be? Today he wears Adidas, tomorrow he'll sell his motherland. Even the October revolutionaries had a hard time getting you in. Yes... yes.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

With my relatives it is much worse. I prefer Belarus and Ukraine. Something more or less normal is made in Siberia. But if there's a choice, then...

And where did it take you? To the best airport? Why should I be? Today he wears Adidas, tomorrow he'll sell his motherland. Even the October revolutionaries had a hard time getting you in. Yes... yes.

So I've corrected myself and joined the Pioneers in the first ranks. So without the m... yes...) Adidas never wore, somehow Nike and Puma always came across comfortable)
And what's that all at once - where did it take me? I've travelled a lot in my time, but I still came back to my hometown. It's somehow calmer for me here. And the flies don't bite)))

Alexandr Saprykin:

So I reformed myself and joined the Pioneers in the first ranks. So no m...yeah)) I never wore Adidas, somehow Nike and Puma always came across comfortable)
And what's that all at once - where did it take me? I've travelled a lot in my time, but I still came back to my hometown. It's somehow calmer for me here. And the flies don't bite))).

So the communist propaganda had an effect.

Do you live in the north? Where, if it is not a secret? Not in Mezhdurechensk? I have a mate there.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Communist propaganda has had an effect.

Do you live in the north? Where, if it's not a secret? Not in Mezhdurechensk? I have a buddy there.

It's not the propaganda, I'm just really good.)

No, not the north. Southern Urals. Orenburg.