Interesting and Humour - page 2864

As the celebration continues

Alexander Antoshkin:
the paving is retained even by the cooker!

The shovel I use to scoop the dough

Sergey Golubev:

The shovel I use to scoop the dough

You, however, are an oligarch!

Pavel Gotkevitch:
You, however, are an oligarch!

it's not a Christmas fairy tale

""On the very border of Highland Wales there once lived an old, wicked giant.)

""

American Sarah Mapelli, 45, performed a meditation dance, transmitting the energy of bees to the audience. The bees sting the heroine but also heal her body - an integral part of the meditative process.

To attract so many bees, Sarah applied uterine pheromones to herself. When the session was over, assistants used tweezers to extract a myriad of stings from Sarah's skin.

Maybe someone would be hooked by such a miracle (Sarah, or her tambourine bee dance)... but I'll pass.

Pavel Gotkevitch:

45-year-old American Sarah Mapelli...

Maybe someone will be hooked by such a miracle (Sarah, or her tambourine bee dance)... but I'll pass.

Kind of impressive... might even draw a lot of congregants. But we don't know what drugs she was on before and after.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Kind of impressive... maybe even gather a bunch of congregants. But we don't know what drugs she was on before and after.

Alexander Antoshkin:

Aha:

It must be remembered that the universal antidote (antidote) to bee poison is ethyl alcohol, which is why taking 30-50 grams of vodka will usually relieve the symptoms of bee poison poisoning.

Another recipe:

honey - 100 g, vodka - 200 ml, ascorbic acid - 1 g, water - 1 litre.